$$$ maker

NIGHTFLIGHT

Banned
hello.gif

AOL.com Images Not Available

deadenbaur crossover delay timer can be used with hydrolicclutch button or air clutch if other bike is slower you enter there dial on switch 2 there tree let off button on there top yellow. they are very cool

See how there 2 dials @ top??? right one if there sloer you put there and flip toggle switch 2 that (still load in your dial in.side if you are going first you enter your dial in leave on your side

So hand-eye coordination (when the light turns yellow/green) isn't required to ride anymore...
rock.gif

Well the delay timer doest activate itself .
you have to react to top yellow

really comes in handy if your spotting a slow bike say a tree or so. Makes it a more fair or even race.say your on busa and going race a 250 that gets 3 second head start would make no diff with the delay box.This bike has crossover delay +slider clutch with linelock rearbrake.+msd(multiple spark discharg) 2 step ignition small motor currently 1166 race pistons (13.1 )

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_3584.jpg

IMG_3588.jpg

....and your point?

Why not just play XBOX if you just want to release a button to race...
rofl.gif

I'd just rent a monkey to sit on the bike with your remote control. That way you don't even have to get on the bike to ride anymore...
easybutton.png

Well I agree there advantage in bracket races.

Im not running one have in past.

louisville races thet seperated them.

Were only getting 6-10 bikes so of course cant spit field.

I have beat delay box bikes a  lot this year.

I would say if light is over .050 agains a timer bike your

food9.gif

Theres like 3 of them show up every week

I want any $$$ I got 2 beat them.
do they seperate @ your track?

When you race a delay box bike dont stage first.
Thats what they want  
lurk.gif

Im tied for 3rd with that gs currently
but im going 2 win 2morrow.

Im pedaling this 06 with pipe+ electric pingle shifter

IMG_4885-1.jpg

IMG_4623.jpg

We got some bikes that can run heads up to.

IMG_5580.jpg

car guys riding in golfcarts now thats lame

That sucks ohio valley stopped bikes.Why they do that?
Were you racing?

Tough last night had -012 --.014 practice finally caught a bye run.had +.015 with a 6.40 then next round broke out 1 under beat him across line i slipped to a .055 light other guy had a .042 hot out yesterday

That sucks ohio valley stopped bikes.Why they do that?
Were you racing?  

Tough last night had -012   --.014 practice finally caught a bye run.had +.015 with a 6.40  then next round broke out 1 under beat him across line i slipped to a .055 light other guy had a .042 hot out yesterday
yeah you know how they are all about the cars unless it is the derby so they stopped the saturday bracket program and now im stuck until i find another tack that supports a bracket program so where are you guys running at.

Back