boycott today.

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
i've read entirely too many threads about bad things happening "today". i've had sort of a lousy day as well (not compared to any of the other postings, but i've definitely had better), so i've decided to boycott "today". "today" sucked, let's move on to "tomorrow". thoughts and prayers go out to those who lost loved ones, wrecked, or lost their home due to a recent natural disaster. i hope this has a profound effect on how you appreciate your loved ones. i know during the difficult and horrible times i've had, i always appreciated my family more once i got to the other side. love your family, and tell them you love them, "today". because as much as we want to move on to it, we may not have a "tomorrow".

<3 ogre

i've read entirely too many threads about bad things happening "today". i've had sort of a lousy day as well (not compared to any of the other postings, but i've definitely had better), so i've decided to boycott "today". "today" sucked, let's move on to "tomorrow". thoughts and prayers go out to those who lost loved ones, wrecked, or lost their home due to a recent natural disaster. i hope this has a profound effect on how you appreciate your loved ones. i know during the difficult and horrible times i've had, i always appreciated my family more once i got to the other side. love your family, and tell them you love them, "today". because as much as we want to move on to it, we may not have a "tomorrow".

I've been absolutely tongue-tied and heartbroken, but these are the words that have been stuck inside. Thank you.

Im with ya Ogre, today has pretty lousy for many folks, I don't like it...
Droid via Tapatalk

While I would love to boycott today, I just cant. I have a wonderful life to live. Friends I want to spend time with, family I cherish. I rode to work today and the cool breeze felt wonderful. The warm sunshine will make me sweat on my way home today, reminding me that I am alive, and I can share with others, be who I am, and do I what I love doing. Take my hand and join me, we have a lot left to see in this world. :beerchug:

While I would love to boycott today, I just cant. I have a wonderful life to live. Friends I want to spend time with, family I cherish. I rode to work today and the cool breeze felt wonderful. The warm sunshine will make me sweat on my way home today, reminding me that I am alive, and I can share with others, be who I am, and do I what I love doing. Take my hand and join me, we have a lot left to see in this world. :beerchug:

I think i actually teared up. Very well said.

To OP i hear ya have had those days to mate. Anything we can do to help your day be a bit better?

Just remember bro what does not kill us will make us stronger, I know bad things happen heck the day after I got my truck the A/C in the house went out that was 1800 I could have hung onto :laugh: but you just got to pick yourself back up.:beerchug:

dang.. it's at the end of the day.. I move we boycot tomorrow.. So I can keep my leg propped up, relax and just drink beer.

im still at work:( i hate 2nd). i miss my family. im not getting things done around the house. but i may take my old job back (in another posting) as my boss decided to leave me out to dry for another 3 weeks while he is off in italy. yea i didnt get my raise i was supposed to get over 2 weeks ago. now i have to wait 3 or 4 more. that is alot of moolah out of my pocket. 80 bucks a wk for six weeks....grrr

id love to go home and see my family and friends, oh wait im on second shift. dont get to see anybody except co-workers.

Back