Bought my Busa a Valentine present...

Dozerdriver

Registered
Just ordered some Michilen Pilot Power 2ct's and some new plugs for her. Got the EBC double h brake pads waiting to go on too. Can't wait till the snow is gone :banghead: Cabin fever is killing me...

Ok and you guys think I get carried away with Misty

I didnt buy her a Valentines Gift.

turbo810, where in Northeast Ohio? I'm just over in Sandusky with a black k9. Always looking for new guys to ride with.

Nevermind, just saw that you're in Willowick. Not sure where that is, but still, always willing to ride with a fellow Busa!

Last edited:
and Dozerdriver, those tires are great... only problem I had with them is that they don't like to stop the greatest. My back would lock up very easy. Almost cost me a few times, but I was able to get it under control and enjoy the ride. I still have mine and the back tire has 4700 miles on it and I'm confident I can get another 1000-1500 out of it! They do fine when you lean on them. Rolling burnout and stopping... just gotta get used to that.

Last edited:
Just ordered some Michilen Pilot Power 2ct's and some new plugs for her. Got the EBC double h brake pads waiting to go on too. Can't wait till the snow is gone :banghead: Cabin fever is killing me...

I know exactly what you mean. I suffer from the same condition The weather here in the UK has been sh......ty for last 3 months. There was a slight break in the weather at the weekend and i took the bike for a spin. Got caught in a shower and it was barley above freezing temp wise. But boy did it feel good to be on the Busa again.:laugh:

Hey same here on Valentine's gifts for my baby. New tires, grips, tank cap, and Galfer all the way around. Thinking about the inners if anyone has had them on for a while. T:cheerleader:hanks uncle sam!

Hey me too. On friday I ordered a Dapinnci air ride kit cant wait till it gets here. I'm soo exited.

turbo810, where in Northeast Ohio? I'm just over in Sandusky with a black k9. Always looking for new guys to ride with.

I'm about 15 miles east of Cleveland right on the lake.

I would love to ride with some new people. Unfortunately my schedule to get out that much. Usually only Saturday night between 11pm and 1am is when I get out. Unless I take a day off work.

Last edited:
Back