I love my 09 silver busa

CC05 is my friend..he's had it all this time and i have only seen him going down the road.
And don't let his age fool ya...This man can ride.............. :whistle:
Great looki'n rides guy's
I have my crusty trusty 01...can't believe ive' owned it for EIGHT Years in April.

Man, you got it all. Very nice bikes and all the mods,Whew. Gotta ask, how do you like the suzuki windscreen? I got one and may go back to the original. Oh welcome.

Honestly, I'M 6'3" and I love how far I can tuck under the windscreen at high speeds (it's a tad higher than a Puig). The downside is when I sit up tooling around town I get a lot of turbulence in my neck area, and wind noise in my helmet. I'll live with that because I am never going with Zero Gravity again. It's so thin I cracked the two I've owned, and they buzz in that area just above the guages. Puig has given me the most satisfaction.

As far as mods to the Busa's I've owned, I like to do subtle changes where only real Busa addicts know what's different. Sometimes doing the obvious to stand out takes away from it (and gets really expensive).

THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE FAMILY! :beerchug:

SHORT OF KNOCKING ON MY DOOR WITH AN APPLE PIE I COULDN'T FEEL MORE WELCOME.

CC05 is my friend..he's had it all this time and i have only seen him going down the road.
And don't let his age fool ya...This man can ride.............. :whistle:
Great looki'n rides guy's
I have my crusty trusty 01...can't believe ive' owned it for EIGHT Years in April.

What's up PaceMaster? My buddy has owned his "Crusty Trusty" 99 Busa since new. He rode it with a yosh pipe and a set of used PM wheels for years. Last year instead of buying a new one he painted her, added a 300 kit, and went from this...

steve99-1-1.jpg

...TO THIS!
stevesbusa-1.jpg

...BLING!!!!!! Busa's are timeless brother, laugh all the way to the bank because you can't tell a '99 from an '07.

Last edited:
Back