Wow!  I love my new 'Busa

warbrown

Bald and Busafied
Donating Member
Registered
Hi all,

I'm new to the board, and the latest to worship at the shrine of Hayabusa.  I made the mistake of trading bikes for a day with a buddy at Biketoberfest, and could not stop smiling throughout that day.  Since then, I'd been saving my pennies until I finally bought my own last week.  I owned an original '85 V-Max for 10 years, and have ridden and owned many other "power" bikes, but nothing compares to this.  The power is awesome, but what really put me over the top is the comfort level.  I'd always assumed any "bullet bike" would be incompatible with long rides and touring.  Was I ever wrong!  I thought my other bike (a ZRX 1200) was the only way to go for power and comfort on a day trip.  Wrong.  Now my question is the feasibility of a 950 mile ride to bike week next month.  I've been doing it easily on the ZRX for the last 3 years, but just want reassurances that two 500 mile days is possible in relative comfort.  Any thoughts?

Photos of my new Busa

Sweet bike. Welcome to the board! Don't think you will have any problems riding that far on the 'Busa. I haven't done it yet myself, but others have posted extemely long day trips without any problems. If there is an issue it may be the comfort of the stock seats which many have replaced with Corbins. Again welcome!

Welcome and get a Corbin seat, much more comfortable for longer trips.
smile.gif

Back