Wow

memorex

Registered
For the last month or so I have been thinking about getting a new bike. After goin thru all the negative things that go with a new expensive toy. I went and got the badest MOFO you can get. I have wanted this bike for 7 years. I figure you only live once.

I can't describe how nervous I was pulling out of the parking lot. When I first took off I could feel the ponies wanting to be released. But I was new to all this power and knew not being experienced with it could end up in a trip to the hospital if your lucky enough to survive. So I went driving around town to get use to it and I couldn't beleive the looks I got. Guys would say nice bike while the girls would say Hi nice day for a ride.
After the trip to my insurance guy and about 30 miles I took it out on the interstate. After the first couple of seconds I looked down at my speedo and it said I was goin 115 miles an hour.. I couldn't beleive it. On my old bike at that speed I would know I was goin that fast just by the feel and sound of the engine. This one was barely even make a noise. So I gave a little more gas and with in 5 seconds I was goin 145 with more throttle to go. But all I needed was a speeding ticket on the first day. So I let off the gas a bit, collected my wit and let my heart settle down to a respectable 80 beat per minute. Then came the on ramp to get on I 29 and I am goin 90. I was alittle nervous about how it would handle at this speed. But it was wasted on how smooth it took the corner. I couldn't believe how easy it was to lean into a turn with this thing. My other bike I would have had to almost force it into the corner. While this one seemed to be saying " is this all the guts you have".
While I was in CB I figured I would stop by and see my buddy Terry. . The first thing he told me was hey I got a new bike. I said so did I come out and look. His jaw dropped at first then he said WOW. His is a 1982 Honda CB750F. Although nice as his bike may have been 24 years ago. It has nothing next to this one. He said he loved the color and couldn't believe how fat the rear tire is.

smile.gif

Welcome to the asylum............. another busa loving brother..........
cool.gif

Memorex...........welcome to BusaLand
tounge.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
....sounds like you really wrong it out the first day.....and that's good...now share the pics.

biggrin.gif

Welcome on board..Nice bike...
rock.gif

Where's the pics..

Sorry for having pic yet. I just found my camera andthe batteries are dead.
sad.gif

But I got the 06 red/black. Its more of a burgandy then red though. And I noticed yesturday while washing and waxin her. The black has blue flake in it. SO COOL!!!

<!--EDIT|memorex
Reason for Edit: None given...|1146710357 -->

Welcome! We definately need pics.

And I got the same color about 3 weeks ago.. you will love it more every day.
cool.gif

Back