Newbie here w a 07 Busa

SxLxAxVxExN

Registered
Whats goin on everybody, This is my first post on this forum, since I just picked up a new 07 busa yesterday...Yes it is my FIRST bike and I'm lovin it. Its Blue since the dealership was all out of black ones.
So wish me good luck with the new bike and hope that i don't crash it. Now is there anything I should know about the bike before I get too crazy with it? Thanks all

No showing off,learn to ride the beast or it will ride you.Stock chains sux.And oh yea

post-52-02136-welcome.gif

pics
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

Congrats
beerchug.gif

The blue is awsum

(proud dad @ May 05 2007,22:39) Stock chains sux.
rock.gif
rock.gif
My stock chain is fine...

Congrats on your purchase... not sure its a wise choice for a first bike but be smart and dont ride out of YOUR LIMITS and you should be ok. This bike isnt going to let you make newbie mistakes and let you get away with them.

rock.gif

post-52-02136-welcome.gif
aboard & Congrats!

Don't forget the rules - we need pics!
wink.gif

WOW first bike a Busa!!! My advice is to baby it and get a good feel for it b4 you find out the hard way that you now own one bad a$$ machine..... Take care good luck and POST PIC'S...............

Thanks guys, I'm taking pics of it tomorrow, but my stupid computer wont let me post pics.
sad.gif
They told me to keep checking the chain tension on the bike .. oh and Yea I'm taking it easy, havent gone past 6000rpm yet, and only half throttle. That bike is a beast.
Hope to learn alot of good stuff about it.

Welcome Newbie. Enjoy and be safe. By the way this thread is worthless without PICs
SHOCKED.gif

Congrats and Welcome!
beerchug.gif

This being your first bike find and take the MSF course.

Link to MSF

Ride safe and within your own abilities. Respect the Busa or it WILL teach a very hard lesson!

(BusaBret @ May 06 2007,05:59) Congrats and Welcome!
beerchug.gif

This being your first bike find and take the MSF course.

Link to MSF

Ride safe and within your own abilities. Respect the Busa or it WILL teach a very hard lesson!
+ 1

(Welcome!)

Take your time learning with this bike. You can loop this bike just by turning the throttle to far. Dont go banging corners with lighter bikes. The 1000's and 600's are made for navigating corners. Busa was made more for speed & less carving.
The day you go full throttle just be ready to back off the gas. Enjoy
PS: Alot of people will tell you to stay off the rear Brake. If you use it, easy does it.

Definition of looping a bike = flipping your bike over backwards is bad.

I'll be taking some pictures of it today..can someone post them for me? Oh and yea I'm deff. being careful with her cause she's a beast.

Back