WOW

physical

Registered
i have been riding for five years now, i just got my busa home today. and what can say i took it out and wow, i mean the second i got on one it was like the bike was made for me it just felt so right. i knew how powerfull they were, god i have even been riding round on a GSX1200r and a Fireblade1200 for the last three years, my friend baught this busa a month ago, rode it home from the dealers, and was too scared to ride it again. WOW i love this bike, best bike ever, and sexy too

congrats welcome aboard
cool.gif
pics pleaz
rock.gif

It's nice to see that the Hayabusa is aesthetically pleasing to people as well as them being in love with the power that this bike delivers. I was head over heels for this bike 5 years before I ever even sat on one. Nothing looks, feels, or pulls like a Hayabusa...there is NO substitute. That is why is has gone virtually unchanged for 7 years now.

Umm, an 05 turbo busa, a gsx1200r, a fireblade 1200, and a zx14? Two of those bikes don't exist, one isn't out yet, and I doubt you've ridden the Busa either. I call B.S.

O no...You don't think this might be an attempt by P12 to backdoor us...

Umm, an 05 turbo busa, a gsx1200r, a fireblade 1200, and a zx14? Two of those bikes don't exist, one isn't out yet, and I doubt you've ridden the Busa either. I call B.S.
I thought a FireBlade was a 900...
Actually I think they went from 900 cc to 954 cc or 998 cc in the series ! But, WHO CARES, it's a Honda  
laugh.gif

Just joking fokes, but where did he say he rode a ZX-14, I can't find that one
rock.gif
. Maybe just a kid wanting to join the ULTIMATE Bike Group  
tounge.gif

I thought a FireBlade was a 900...
Actually I think they went from 900 cc to 954 cc or 998 cc in the series ! But, WHO CARES, it's a Honda  
laugh.gif

Just joking fokes, but where did he say he rode a ZX-14, I can't find that one
rock.gif
. Maybe just a kid wanting to join the ULTIMATE Bike Group  
tounge.gif
Over on

<!--EDIT|Gunnybusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1135294955 -->

HEY....welcome to the site...
jump9.gif
and congrats  
beerchug.gif
 the
bikes a legend...
wow.gif

wow.gif
every thing else is just R&D  
umnik.gif

enjoy
lurk.gif

wow.gif

Please quit teasing us, post the pics!

Oh yeah, and welcome and congrats on your new beast!!

Back