New owner/member

Thanks! It's nothin special. Think imma keep it simple on this one. Exhaust and a few things to personalize it. Nothin major. I've got 150 mi on it now. Can't wait for warmer weather!

Don!! Sup brotha?? Yeah no doubt. I know a few roads out here that are somewhat fun. Nothin like out there though. Man I miss those roads.... Hell I miss everything about out there. But yeah just hit me up! Lookin forward to ridin with ya again.

I dont understand why turn a sportbike into a cruiser

What do you mean? I'm not turning it into a cruiser. My last bike I bought for 3800 and dumped over 7 grand in it. Yet here I am buying a new bike bc even after I dumped all that money into it it still is messed up. Not to mention I laid that bike down 5 times and rebuilt it.. You spend all that money on upgrades only to spend more to replace the upgrades lol. Best believe ill still be turnin it up!

I walk past my Busa every day to get in the car...getting sick of winter already and it really only just started :banghead:

Glad you opted to get one - you'll love it! There will always be those that put more in to making something look pretty over riding it...to each his/her own. Have fun, that's all that really matters :thumbsup:

Same here. My Busa sits in the front corner of the garage and it get to look at its sweet profile and sexy azz every time I leave or come home. And while that's nice, this cold weather is KILLING me!:duh:

When I was looking at bikes last summer one of the sales guys at the Ducati/Triumph dealership told me if you don't **** your head sideways so you can see your bike as long as possible when the garage door goes down then you probably bought the wrong bike. I feel confident that I did NOT buy the wrong bike.

Back