New Member from Germantown, MD

goblinsix

Registered
Hello Folks,

My name is John and I bought my first Busa today. I got an 09 model and absolutely love this bike. I've owned other bikes such as the ZX7R, R1, and the 848 and have spent quite a bit of time on the track. So it's certainly not my first bike:-) I figured that I needed to work my way up to a 200HP beast, ha ha ha. So far I love the bike and look forward to joining the community.

I've been eyeing the Busa for a few years and finally decided to do it. All I can say is WoW !!! I was all smiles on the way home and decided to tack on another 150 miles because I didn't want the ride to end.

Hey guys/gals, I've met John before. We've ridden before when he had the R1. Really nice guy. Glad to see you here, John. You'll love it here. Excellent site.
:welcome::welcome::welcome::welcome:

-Jesse

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome folks !!!

Also thanks for the kind words Jesse:-)

I am working on those break-in miles as you read this, ha ha ha.

:welcome: to the oRg. Be safe and enjoy the break-in, because afterward the fun really begins :laugh:

Yeah it's the :rulez:, throw some pix our way and watch out I hear about Lycans in that area :whistle:

:welcome: to the org. I grew up in Rockville, MD and went to school in Fairfax,VA.

You'll need to get her aways away from the city and the madness there to truly appreciate her. But the best part is the ride getting there :thumbsup:

What are your plans for your 1st mod? It's ok to give in....you just can't escape it :laugh:

:welcome:, I just picked up a 07 busa, the season is almost over for us here in Maryland, so maybe next season we can take a ride. Do people still get together at the Starbuck's off of 355? Let me know, i haven't been out there for a while.

Thanks everyone.

Well, I still ride year round unless there is snow on the ground. There is a big Starbucks meeting spot right off of 118. There seems to be a lot of MD riders on the forum. Maybe we can get some good riding groups for the coming Spring---yeah it'll be a few months away but never hurts to start planning early for some Spring fun.

Thanks everyone.

Well, I still ride year round unless there is snow on the ground. There is a big Starbucks meeting spot right off of 118. There seems to be a lot of MD riders on the forum. Maybe we can get some good riding groups for the coming Spring---yeah it'll be a few months away but never hurts to start planning early for some Spring fun.

You got that right! We make our own Spring fun around here :thumbsup: 2009 Spring Busa Bash - Hayabusa.oRg

Back