Did I buy the Falcon 9?

BravoZulu1

Registered
I've had my 2015 Busa for a couple weeks. I traded my 2005 Yamaha FZ1 at the dealership. I'm waiting in the garage for them to prep the bike. The mechanic asks me "Why did you buy a Hayabusa?". I told him "Because I can". ha ha. I have a feeling he thought I was too old at 53 and was probably buying more bike than I needed. Ok, he is probably right. But, so far it's the most fun I can have with my clothes on. I will admit, I didn't realize I was buying the Falcon 9 rocket. Just added Helibars and now I've done some 3+ hour rides. Much improved riding position.

Some day I'll get it over 6k RPM!!!

Everyone is buying heli bars. Maybe I should look into them. From your avatar pic, looks to be a nice bike.

I love my Vario Windscreen. It is nice to be able to cater the wind deflection to different riding positions. There is another wider version called The Vario X I think it is. Even better had it been available when I was buying.

The Vario is an EXCELLENT fit. No buffeting or shaking or creaking.

I'm 54 and bought my Busa a couple weeks ago. Went from sportbikes to cruisers at 51. At 54 I went happily back to sportbikes. :super:

I love my Vario Windscreen. It is nice to be able to cater the wind deflection to different riding positions. There is another wider version called The Vario X I think it is. Even better had it been available when I was buying.

The Vario is an EXCELLENT fit. No buffeting or shaking or creaking.
Looks like Vario Windscreen has a very large number of positive reviews on RevZilla. I might have to consider this upgrade.

Back