I want to trade my bike for a Busa...

Thanks for all the warm welcomes... I hope I get one... I would feel like a tool if I didnt get one and joined...

i have 2007 with 22k on it
I average about 10-11 k a year for 22 years now....all my friend ride about 2500-3k a year...so needless to say i ride about 1100 miles with each friend...lol

:welcome: We sold my wife's GSXR600 a couple months ago for 6500. It had 4300 miles on it but didn't have a scratch on it. It also had new tires. Just tryin to give you an idea about what you might get for your bike. Good Luck. Oh, The GSXR was an o7 model also.

I paid $9,600 for an '08 leftover 2 months ago from a southern CT dealer, so I would seriously consider talking them down. A local dealership that was selling them on Ebay was how I price matched.

Ah thanks for the info... Mine has a few scratches from when I went down and the tail would look a lot better if there was a new one there... but the bike is 100% fine and had sliders on it when it went down and has new ones on it now... I feel like the retail on the Gsxr600 is a little more than my ZX6R but realistically I'm hoping to talk the guy down on the busa and then offer him the trade...

I paid $9,600 for an '08 leftover 2 months ago from a southern CT dealer, so I would seriously consider talking them down. A local dealership that was selling them on Ebay was how I price matched.

Really? Yea hmm I mean if i could pick up a bike that was maybe 1k over what they would offer me in the trade I would do that... But I don't think I'll go much higher until my new job kicks in... I work but make crappy money well crappy money for CT...

Back