New (to me) bike - Finally took pics

Tiller

Registered
I realize this is a busa forum but we love ALL bikes right?

I finally was able to get the new bike out and take some pics of the new (to me) bike i bought. I bought this to be my street bike and my gixxer will become my track only bike

Its a 2000 Honda CBR929RR with only 14k miles, polished rims, and Two Bros exhaust. It's roots were in extremely good shape but it needed a little pick me up to make it very nice.

Since purchase 2 weeks ago I have:
-Changed oil and coolant
-New Pilot Power tires.
-New Regina chain and JT front and rear sprockets
-New EBC HH brake pads
-Full brake fluid fush
-Added smaller front and rear blinkers
-And a good plastic cleaning

I have still yet to put the first mile on her because a random unforecasted rain kept me indoors today :banghead:

100_6072.jpg

100_6076.jpg

100_6074.jpg

100_6073.jpg

100_6075.jpg

Let me know what you guys think!

Looks great, big. Honda fan here.

Only dislike for me wouldbe color matched windshield, I dont know what it is but I don't really care for them on any bike

Looks great, big. Honda fan here.

Only dislike for me wouldbe color matched windshield, I dont know what it is but I don't really care for them on any bike

Agreed. It is not my favorite at all. I do like it better than factory but a Zero Gravity dark smoked screen will take its place eventually

Nice bike--I love those machines. Here's my latest addition to the garage. They could be cousins!

tn.jpg

Very nice clean bike :thumbsup:
But... "Hey you got a headlight out":laugh:

Get use to it, you will get that a lot, atleast I did when I had my honda:rofl:

I can't see anything on account of those beautiful Tennessee woods! Man I miss Tn sometimes. Just not right this winter minute :laugh:

But that is a pretty bike. Hard to believe its a 2k! Enjoy.

I can't see anything on account of those beautiful Tennessee woods! Man I miss Tn sometimes.

Well Blanca we could always do the house swap thing. You could enjoy the beautiful laid back TN scenery and curvy roads and I will put up with the FL winters:laugh: been quite a while since I have had to trudge thru a FL winter.

And Tiller, bike looks nice:thumbsup: been debating myself about doing up a busa in yellow.??? Then have to deal with the bumble bee cracks, but then again could always say Well you know what happens when you mess with a bee?:rofl:

Back