Bought me an 07

Fire95Z28

Registered
Yes peeps I bought me yet another Busa. I am now the proud owner of 2 of them. I got the black one. I had 85 miles on the bike and I put my Akro on it with my old pc3 usb. Seems like this on e here is a little faster than my 05. Also it seems like the tranny has a shorter throw for shifting which I hope eliminates the 2nd gear problem.

Ahem...
post-52-02162-rulez8bn.gif

If the "two Busa's" are invisible, do the
still apply
rock.gif
?...........

I remember him. Posted pics of one Busa that burned to the ground.

That would be one hot Busa.
we need them pics. Don't think they made any changes from '05 to '07 except for colors. Maybe the shifter adjustment is better on this one. Anyway, that should improve after the first oil change.
super.gif

Sorry guys havent had much time. Some contracts got settled and I have been working A LOT!!!! I will get some pics soon. By the way the bike that burned to the ground was a gsxr 1100w. Not a Busa. Just wanted to clear the air on that one.

(Fire95Z28 @ Apr. 27 2007,23:48) Sorry guys havent had much time. Some contracts got settled and I have been working A LOT!!!! I will get some pics soon. By the way the bike that burned to the ground was a gsxr 1100w. Not a Busa. Just wanted to clear the air on that one.
ops my bad.

(Hayabusa-J.R. @ Apr. 27 2007,23:55) big mistake you should have waited a couple more months
I'm not so sure its a mistake.
Its kind of nice knowing what your getting. I'm thinking of buying another one this week. I'd like to have the new updated one but I really have no complaints about the current one. I'd like better brakes but that can be had anyway.
What if they make the new one and set it up similar to the GSXR styling and the wind protection is totally different? I wouldn't be happy with that knowing how great it works for me now.
What if they go with those stupid digital gauges? I hate those things and like the current layout.

My opinion is maybe, "don't fix what aint broke"...
The new Kawi is supposedly a better bike. Never ridden one can't give first hand info, but I personally don't like it. If the new Bus came out and was anything like that I wouldn't want it anyway...

I totally agree on the digital gauge thing. A glance is all that's needed with analog gauges and that's huge. The '07 black is beautiful. Good choice
smile.gif

there's no good excuse here.....you already owned a busa...which means?...you knew the rules BEFORE you posted......yet you still posted...with NO pic! wtf?
rock.gif

Back