bought busa!!!!!!

gixxerone

Registered
i've been a sportbike rider for 15 years,my last bike was an 01 gsxr 1000 with 155 rwhp.but sold it because milage was getting high and needed all maint. stuff. clutch,chain,sprockets,tires,brakes. had 20 k miles.. it was black and silver.  i was n't going to consider the bus until i saw this 03 i purchased. black and silver.  with 900 miles all stock and came with 4 year warranty......covers everything includeing 2 tires a year.....with helmet and gel gloves for 8000.00 not bad huh?........i really do love this bike!!! it has crazy torque!!!!!!!! next i want an exhaust system.btw is it worth going with a full system on these bikes. or should i just do bolt-ons? what would h.p. difference be between them?

<!--EDIT|gixxerone
Reason for Edit: None given...|1120960952 -->

if you want aftermarket exhaust for most power gain, get full system. the stock exhaust header and midpipe is very restrictive and heavy.

congrats on the bike

Full system way to go....
cool.gif

Nice decision....full system is a must....and welcome aboard, to the board

Nice, I just picked mine up a coupla days ago. Welcome to the fold.
biggrin.gif

Only thing the bolts on will get you is great sound. For some people that is plenty. If you want more HP you have to go to a full header system.

Congrats....Full System, PC3 and PAIR Mod. BTW---WE NEED PICS!!!! WE'RE PIC JUNKIES!!
biggrin.gif

Congrats. Get a 4-1 Akrapovic Evolution, PC III USB, and do the pair valve mod.

Congrats and welcome to the madness! If you do go just with the bolt-on, you might start experiencing occasional back firing. If so, do a search for the marble mod, cheap fix.

I also just recently picked up my first busa about two weeks ago, its an 05 red and black model, could some one please inform me on what exhaust system I should go with and why.

Back