Bought a new Rig!

cool.gif

Thanks everyone. I love the Armada.

hey Playa, Oregon is a little slow, but not as slow as you would think. A number of guys in my club have 22s, 23s, and even 24s. I am late to the party, but making a big entrance!
tounge.gif

Congrats! I love the Armada it's just beautiful hope I had the $$$$$ to buy me one. Enjoy

How did I miss this post with all that bling go'n on..

SHez lQQkn hella tight, G. ...

super.gif

<!--EDIT|Rhythm
Reason for Edit: None given...|1108044655 -->

After months of investigation, I did go with the Nissan Armadam LE, and I love it. It:

--Has a unique, stylish look
--Is Big and intimidating
--Lots of leg room
--Lots of speed, power and towing capacity
--Has Navigation system
--Rear View camera
--Bose stereo w/ sub woofer
--Heated seats
--Powr seats & windows
--Captain seats & consol in second row.
--Seats fold flat including passenger set
--Has tow package
--Storage compartments everywhere

I added 22" Wheels and 20% tint for front.
Didn't I tell ya?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif

I missed it to...Must have been that weak butt title
rock.gif
...Anyway tight rollin playa...I've been looking at that truck for a minute...Still stuck on what I want to do...

That is some pimpness right there thinker!

<!--EDIT|tedbiele
Reason for Edit: "edit"|1108502819 -->

Didn't I tell ya?
rock.gif
biggrin.gif
BA, when you say go, its like the Pope saying drink this wine....its OK, trust me. I did my homework, and everything pointed to the Armada. My friends with pimped out Denalis, Navigators, and Amazons were all over it. I just added a billet grill to the front which gives it that million dollar look.

I knew I had the look I wanted when the cops pulled me over coming from the movies .5 miles from my house.  
devil.gif
 He made up something about me crossing the line when I made the turn into my sub-division, but he couldn't explain why he left his parked positon to follow me in the first place. ......

OFFICER-----"Attention headquaters. SUV, with tinted windows and big chrome wheels out in the OR sticks"...."we had better check this out!"

DISPATCH----"What is probable cause Officer Jones"

OFFICER----"Give me a minute, I'm working on it.....OK I got his azz now! He crossed that yellow line when he turned."

DISPATCH-----"What is your status Jones?"

OFFICER-----" Never mind. He lives here.... right next door to the city manager. Please advise all units that the big black SUV rollin thru town with tinted windows and chrome 22's is legit!" "I repeat...too legit to quit!"

nice ride, what did you give for the wheels, i was looking at the dub esinems but they wanted 6800 for the package in 22"

Back