Bought a can of Honda Polish

Honda polish wipes are great for the skid lid. They fit nicely under the hump.
beerchug.gif

I have been using the Honda Polish for a few years it does great multiple duty around here on the bikes the car and truck and on the exercise equipment. Occasionaly it goes in my range bag and does a quick clean up of my firearms as well. The only bad side is that the granola crunchers in my area have made it illeagal to sell cause "the propellent hust the enviroment and promote global warming. I am looking at 4 foot snow banks so bring on the wamring!!! Ona more sdrious not I ride to another state where its still legal and buy it by the case

Schaumburg Honda is giving them away for free if you have their coupon from the paper. I went in there the first day and they were out of it, so the guy gave me a can of S100 for free!!!!

Only thing I have used clean the bike, Waxed the tank for the first time in 5 years thanks to a Bagster tank bra. I have used Plexus and the Honda cleaner work much better.

Zaino is the only thing I use.spray on polishes dont compare to real wax.not even close.I 've tried them all and zaino gives a mirror finish literally

IMG_1402.jpg

The bike gets waxed with Zymol, and the Honda polish to clean it!

Sexs_on_wheels_078.jpg

the same company that produced the product for the Honda brand, is producing the one currently available at most Honda Stores, it just doesn't say Honda on it anymore. Same product! It's the only thing that is used to clean my bike.

I have been using the Honda Polish for a few years it does great multiple duty around here on the bikes the car and truck and on the exercise equipment. Occasionaly it goes in my range bag and does a quick clean up of my firearms as well. The only bad side is that the granola crunchers in my area have made it illeagal to sell  cause "the propellent hust the enviroment and promote global warming. I am looking at 4 foot snow banks so bring on the wamring!!! Ona more sdrious not I ride to another state where its still legal  and buy it by the case
not anymore, they changed the propellant to conform to EPA regulations. It is a little thinner than it used to be but still works the same as far as cleaning and polishing.

Dear Friends

I just bought two cans of this stuff from Honda Direct Line (http://www.hondadirectlineusa.com/stores....2&str=6).

This can doesn't have Honda's name on it, but it's apparently the same thing minus the distinctive pleasant scent.

I received a shipment alert from Honda Direct Line this morning. Strangely, my two cans are shipping via USPS.

Out on a UPS truck for delivery are a pair of swingarm spools and a Pit Bull forward-handle rear stand. My wife bought me some WD40 yesterday, so by tonight I might have my rear wheel back to its showroom state of clean. It looks like utter crap right now.

--Jaddie

Dear Fellas

Y'all talk about using the Honda polish to clean your bikes, but if there's real debris on your bikes, shouldn't you hose it off with water first?

It seems to me that if there's debris on your bikes and you use polish and a rag without first removing the debris, you'd effectively make sandpaper out of the debris.

--Jaddie

Dear Fellas

Y'all talk about using the Honda polish to clean your bikes, but if there's real debris on your bikes, shouldn't you hose it off with water first?

It seems to me that if there's debris on your bikes and you use polish and a rag without first removing the debris, you'd effectively make sandpaper out of the debris.

--Jaddie
My bike rarely gets alot of debris on it. The rare occasions where there is a lot of debris, it should be hosed off.

Jon(loomis) just rode threw and i asked him what he used and this is the product let me tell you i was blinded from the shine it put off love it and i might just have to go get a can or two ok forget the might i will go get a can or two!!!
beerchug.gif
thumb_up.gif
beerchug.gif

beerchug.gif

Dear Fellas

--Jaddie
I have taken alot of bugs and stuff off mine with the Honda Polish. If the bike is real dirty you can wash it, but I used to wash mine all the time, but now the only time mine has water put on it is when I have been riding in the rain. The key to keeping the finish scratch and swirl free is to ONLY use microfiber towels when whiping it down.

I've heard good things about it.
Haven't tried it yet, smells OK.
Could someone tell me where I can get some more of this product or the new name they are calling it now!!
thumb_up.gif

This is the only cleaner I have used and they took it off the market here and I have not been able to find it anywhere.
Thank you in advance for any help you could give me in this matter..
smile.gif

Back