Registered
Ok, Honda polish :bowdown:

Now.. try this

Advance Auto had it on sale for $1.95 for 16oz

41dXEzXpo1L._SL160_AA160_.jpg

Black Magic Express Spray Wax

This stuff works at least as well as Honda Polish

Mr. Bogus,

I have been a thorough believer in the Honda Polish since I have tried it for the first time!!
I had not found ANYTHING that cleaned better but as you know it ain't the cheapest to buy but I paid it cause it worked.... You say this other does just as good a job ?

Looks like I'll be making a stop to pick some up and try it...Heck, if it's even CLOSE, it will get the nod from me---can buy several cans for the price of one of the Honda Polish's....THANKS for the heads-up brother!!!!:thumbsup::beerchug::thumbsup:

100_7512copy.jpg

??? Interesting, Might need to try that stuff out, Honda Polish is the ****z so is Plexus which I use religiously, but for 1.95, WoW!!

Wonder if O'reilly, Auto Zone, or Wal Mart has it. Even at twice the price it's a steal compared to $10.00 for Plexus or a 50+ mile trip to the Honda shop.

i have also used this it does a really good job for a spray wax :thumbsup: it can also be used on the black plastics to add a nice shine, it doesnt' clean very well so i usually hit the bike with a spray on wipe off detailer like meguiers or mothers first but for a good quick wax job cant get much better ... on the downside if you get on your seat it can be a bit slipery and it doesnt' have the longevity as a typical wax on wax off type of product though but definetely worth it for a quick wax down on the go

just remember that honda polish is a wax, resings, polimers and silicone free.... honda polish is a classplexin silicate negatively charge once aplied it becomes a hardener glass surface desing to withstand up to 650 degrees and for 7-10 dlls is not bad considering the amount of heat you get from the bike on long rides... everything else (waxes) will melt right off causeing a big mess when they get dusty
if you used a good liquid performance cleaner followed by honda polish that is as good as it's going to get... at least for me I try to stick with what works ....

Back