Any Honda Mini Trail aficionado's?

bigoltool

Registered
I have had an old 1969 Honda 50 sitting around for years and now my youngest daughter is showing some interest in riding. I thought I would try and get the thing running for her. I have one handlebar and the mount for the bars that needs to be replaced, does anyone know if Honda CT70 bars will work on the 50's? I found a few parts on flea bay and a few people who specialize in vintage Honda 50 parts. Just looking to get it running for now. These things are worth a small fortune restored! Just check out this setup!
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot....32&rd=1

There is a Honda 50 sitting on the lot here on my base right now in running condition with tags on it. I have thought about buying it. The guy only wants $975 for it. I have talked with him about it and he said there is a site that he goes to and gets his parts from and he knows other sites to go to as well. If i find out, i'll let you know.

(Sloto200 @ Sep. 08 2007,16:21) There is a Honda 50 sitting on the lot here on my base right now in running condition with tags on it. I have thought about buying it. The guy only wants $975 for it. I have talked with him about it and he said there is a site that he goes to and gets his parts from and he knows other sites to go to as well. If i find out, i'll let you know.
Right on! Thanks!
beerchug.gif

I have a bunch of 70's and 90's here in different states of decay
Liked the 50 too -- my cousin had one -- and a friend of mine that was after my sister in grade school used to ride his over, and let me borrow it for an hour or so to hang around and try to talk to my sis.

Back