Boots for big legs

hooken203

Donating Member
Registered
When I saw the Alpinestar SMXR boots last spring I thought I gota have those. I looked at the price and it slowed me up for a while. Last week I ponied up and ordered them the boots fit my feet fine I like the look but I cant get them zipped over my leathers. Any of you guy that have big calves have any suggestions on boots like this that you know fit.

i just zipped my leathers over the boots cuz i have the same issue.. running the oxtar tcs evo rx boots. works for me haha.

I don't have big calves, I have huge muscles
smile.gif

I went with the SIDI because it's the only boot that has a large enough diameter around my calf to allow my leatehrs to fit in comfortably. The zipper stops 3/4 of the way up then the velcro takes over.

Also, most comfy boot I've ever worn.

I like the Sidi Vertigo's (I wear 'em) cause of the calf adjustment...

Check 'em out!

I don't only have 20" calves but also wear a size 14 wide boot. So I haven't been able to find a pair to fit me. I just where Hi-Tech lace ups.

My calves are 17" around - I know because I was wearing the ICON knee/shin guards for a while and they were way too tight - and I wear the SIDI B-2 boots which provide a good amount of room for leathers when zipped up..

Sidi_B_2.jpg

what do the boots look like kevin?

have you tried www.newenough.com .....read the reviews or called them?

they are pretty good about giving real world fitments/suggestions on their products.

they might be able to steer you in the right direction.

beerchug.gif

I got them from new enough and they are checking to see if they have any that might fit probably in the Sidi brand

vented_fac.jpg

(MC MUSTANG @ Mar. 01 2007,13:00) I like the Sidi Vertigo's (I wear 'em) cause of the calf adjustment...

Check 'em out!
i have them and they fix on big calfs. that was the same problems i had until i got a pair of them

I sent them back to New Enough DR1300. I just liked the look of those boots. Not trying to look like a Power Ranger.
laugh.gif

(hooken203 @ Mar. 03 2007,23:46) I sent them back to New Enough DR1300. I just liked the look of those boots. Not trying to look like a Power Ranger.
laugh.gif
I don't think there were any power rangers that dressed in black......

wait.... how would I know that....
crazy.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Free bump here.

OK so today I bugged out, took a long lunch and went to the bike shop to try on Boots. Ok so they have a pretty hot clothing chick too! Anyways I wear a size 14 and was looking for a set of Vertigo Tepors in size 49. No luck. They did have a set of Alpinestars (can't remember the name but not the top of the line) that I tried on. First impression- wow these actually fit pretty good! But then I tried to zip em up and as soon as I got to the ankle... Whammy! They were fine around the Calf but I couldn't zip past my ankle. What the heck is the deal? The search continues.
cool.gif

Back