Bluetooth for helmet

groran1000

Donating Member
Registered
I've been reading this and that till I'm tired of reading about b/t setups. What are you all using and the pro's and cons? I've been leaning toward the sena s10s. I think some get lemons and all stuff has that. So how about it. I ride at speed limit speeds most of the time, so normal speed review is fine, Randy

I have a Nolan N104 with the N-COM B4, it's great, easy to connect, uses phone voice commands etc - but proprietary to Nolan helmets, which I'm OK with, I liked the Hi Viz orange flip face, and the helmet is super quiet, comfortable and has the best airflow of any helmet that I've owned. My next helmet though if I switch brands may use a Sena, as I've only heard great things about them.

I had a Blue Ant BT in my pickup, it was great. So when I started looking for one for my helmet I looked there. Interphone is the same company. It works very well. Links to my phone and Garmin ZUMO 550. Interphone F5 now is capable of linking to other brand BT units. (I think they all can) There are very few places that don't have good coverage. Pandora and Songza sounds real good. I bought a single set from Helmet City, it came with two set-ups. One went into my RF1100 and the other had a boom type mike and I put it in my NeoTech. I just change the actual BT unit, the mike and speakers stay with the helmet.

Back