chatterbox XBI bluetooth phone adapter...

hajii

Registered
I'm currently in the market for a bluetooth cell phone adapter for my lid, and I was wondering if you guys had heard anything about the chatterbox XBI. I am leaning towards this due to it's small footprint on the helmet (I had an older chatterbox that felt like it took up the entire left side of my old lid).

Thanks,

Dave

I'm currently in the market for a bluetooth cell phone adapter for my lid, and I was wondering if you guys had heard anything about the chatterbox XBI.  I am leaning towards this due to it's small footprint on the helmet (I had an older chatterbox that felt like it took up the entire left side of my old lid).

Thanks,

Dave
Good luck finding it. I dont think they ever made it. I was holding out for it but ended up getting the x1 bluetooth and mounting it on the stem stand.

Not quite out yet I don't believe. Suppose to be out in the spring but not yet. Would like to know more on this one though

I just got the new Scala Rider Q2 about 2 weeks ago. So far, very very cool unit. Sub $20 price ea. and holy cow so much better than the old technology of before. It automatically mutes music or intercom when the phone rings. You can do handsfree answer or dialing and if the intercoms get out of range from each other, you simply dial them up on thier cell and kep talking however faraway you are.

Me likey lots so far.

xb1 not available...

not sure it will ever be, every year at the big trade show we ask 3 years now and they always tell us the same thing, nxt year next year.

the scala rider 2 you have to get the very best one they have in order to have bike to bike communications.

the gpsx1 has blutooth and bike to bike intercom and it now comes with a belt clip so you dont have to stick it to the side of your helmet!

Back