blackdiamondbusa

card16969

Registered
I just want send a huge thank you out to blackdiamond busa. Hes coming through in a huge time of need and letting me borrow his sprocket cover/ slave cylinder housing since mine is cracked so i can make my dyno appointment tomorrow. YOU ARE THE MAN!!!!!!

No problem man but it's killing me now I have to bleed my clutch. Its about time anyways the fluid was a nasty dark color. I should probably flush my brake lines too.

Just met up with card. He's a good guy . Got an air filter and grab bar off of him. Hopefully his dyno tune goes well tomorrow. The ORG strikes again

Hayabusa.org has the best people and is the greatest place if help is needed. Thanks to all:thumbsup:

card16969 said:
exactly... unlike most forums where most people are all about themselves the org is filled with the good people

What are you talking about? I get a call this afternoon from you saying I need this I needs this I need this. Sounds like it is all about you lmfao

That's what friends are for. Just be glad b-dub is on vacation cuz I know he would be giving you crap too lol

haha yeah i talked to him hesterday but i was in the process of throwing tools and being pissed off cause nothing was going right and i couldnt get the front brakes to bleed right but then i found out i had some nasty gunk in the master cylinder they are working but every once in a while they get soft so i need to work them some more when i get back tomorrow.

Back