Blackberry's and the Org

bed559eb-1095-96b9.jpg

Jailbroken iphone or keep your flip fone

Ha! That's funny chit right there! Even that picture quality makes me not want an iphone.. :rofl:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Its done, I will be an Incredible owner by tuesday. Now for some Free apps. Gonna get Tapatalk, but thats likely to be the only one a pay for. So, what apps does everyone like?

Its done, I will be an Incredible owner by tuesday. Now for some Free apps. Gonna get Tapatalk, but thats likely to be the only one a pay for. So, what apps does everyone like?

HTC makes some good stuff :thumbsup::thumbsup:

tapatalk is way worth the 3 bucks imo. and i never pay for stuff...

All of this talk about smart phones finally got me into the shops to look at other options with other carriers here. Soooooo I made the leap and got the HTC Desire 2 with Android 2.2 Froyo. It took just about a week waiting for it to come in, but it was WORTH the wait! Now I'm going through the process of learning how to use it. Any good apps I should add to it?

BTW, I found out on the web that this is the "Incredible" in the US???

Looking at the HTC website mine looks VERY much like the EVO 4G, nothing at all like the incredible or desire. The only differences with mine is that the earpiece is only slightly larger and there is no stand to hold it up from the back. Now to buy a holder/protector for it! It makes me nervous holding this thing!

Looking at the HTC website mine looks VERY much like the EVO 4G, nothing at all like the incredible or desire. The only differences with mine is that the earpiece is only slightly larger and there is no stand to hold it up from the back. Now to buy a holder/protector for it! It makes me nervous holding this thing!

It seems that the evo and incredible ate pretty much the same with only minor differences. I'm betting you hot another variation. As for apps..... angry birds....sound hound will ID songs it hears, speed view, and theirs one called fake call. You also want a task killer to save your battery, I got battery doctor. It's.pretty handy. Those are all free, but I paid for Tapatalk so I can post here with my phone. The browser will work for here, but its like ridings your Busa on a dirt road, not the best tool for the job. Tapatalk is only $3, well worth it.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Alright, I found it...it is the HTC Desire HD. Any ideas on where to buy a case/protector for this? The cell company here doesn't even have cases for it since it is so new to the island! But there is a ton of cases for I-Phone 4's like the one my wife just got! :moon:

Just got my EVO.. I left my HTC Touch Pro to the Epic and now on the EVO... As a techie, I HATED CRACKberries.. I've only had one in my life. The only feature I liked on it was that it's version of Google maps was better than what the Window phones were getting.. But now that I'm on a GOOGLE phone... They get all the cool Google stuff first. Like Navigate.. FREE GPS!!!! Like a real GPS not just a map with a moving blue dot. Other platforms may have this now though.. Just sayin. My gf said she didn't need anything other than her lil ol' flip phone. 'Til she saw me play with my Epic. (which my daughter wants), so I wanted the Evo.. Took the gf w me so she could decide which she wanted. She picked the evo as well. Why is that important.. She was going epic because of the slide out kb. With Swype... WOW! I was sceptical of Swype myself. But I had it on the Epic w/ the slide out k/b and never opened my phone unless I was fidgeting with my phone. I was very concerned about a full touch screen since my first window's phone the Treo. (Which was also in BB flavor too).... I know you're probably set on a Crackberry. Most people are because they made a name for themselves... But I tell you.. Try out some of the android based phones.. I'm also a big fan of HTC as they keep doing what's hot and having others trying to catch up.

For those that have the evo.. If yours came with 2.2 DO NOT do the latest upgrade if you want Swype to work. Regardless of what smartphone you may own, check out PPCGEEKS.com to learn about it. just fyi.. I'm done.

well i always thought if i was still 10 id love a media phone like a droid or an iphone. not knocking them .. i just have lil use for them since my first curve ive never looked back. also there looking at realeasing a new os that going to smoke anyhting out there. that said im extreamly happy with my devices i use black berry bold, a bold 2 9700, and a torch 9800. all great devices. i also have a att coverted storm2 that i love :beerchug:

well i always thought if i was still 10 id love a media phone like a droid or an iphone. not knocking them .. i just have lil use for them since my first curve ive never looked back. also there looking at realeasing a new os that going to smoke anyhting out there. that said im extreamly happy with my devices i use black berry bold, a bold 2 9700, and a torch 9800. all great devices. i also have a att coverted storm2 that i love :beerchug:

Keep telling yourself that. There won't be a BB OS that will smoke Android. Period. I had BB's for years. Never looked back. Don't miss anything but the keyboard...

Back