anyone use their phone for the .ORG

nickxxxr

Registered
just bought a smart phone. i am not very uh technology literate lol. bought a smart phone cause i could actually use it and was just curious what you guys use as an app to view the org and stuff? its all i really want at the moment til i get used to it, but the explorer kinda sucks on the phone on the org. to slow. but i figured there was some kind of app to use. any suggestions?

samsung galaxy supposed to use android system. no clue what it means. the phone was ten bucks compared to the flip phone i wanted that was forty.

Tapatalk is the only way i use the org because im always to busy at home to turn the computer on and stay stationary.... Love that the org is always with me in my pocket :thumbsup:

I have an IPhone and use it to log on to the .org all the time. I don't use taptalk so I can't post pics from it though, only drawback..

I have an IPhone and use it to log on to the .org all the time. I don't use taptalk so I can't post pics from it though, only drawback..

Tapatalk is the best $3 you can spend, so much easier than the explorer.
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

I have Tapatalk, but never use it. I just browse in Safari on my iPhone.

Tapatalk is the only way to go. I hated zooming in and out to read the ages because I spend more time on here now that I have my phone v

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woohoo i got it working thanks all of you. I hate my laptop so now i can spend even more time on the org. Yes haha. Btw What is taptalk pro?

Sent from my phone using Tapatalk

Back