anyone use their phone for the .ORG

Pics?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1301869334010.jpg

I did not know you could change the size. Cool.
Ok so is Tapatalk public like photobucket where you have to load it on a sharing sight first or does it post direct from your phone to the org?

I did not know you could change the size. Cool.
Ok so is Tapatalk public like photobucket where you have to load it on a sharing sight first or does it post direct from your phone to the org?

You have an option to host or upload directly to this forum. Might be that crappy iphone you have. :poke: :laugh:

So far no issues and even better is that i like viewing it more then on the my computer thanks guys
How do you change the signature thing at the bottom?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using Tapatalk

It should give u a option of original size or smaller. On the iPhone under advanced options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It should give u a option of original size or smaller. On the iPhone under advanced options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It does all i use is tapatalk to be on the org and every pic i have posted has been through tapatalk and it gives you the option to make the pic original size which is big and it gives you a smaller size option

if you got an Iphone get installous & download tapatalk for free.....best $2.99 you'll save...don't leave home without the .org

So far haven't touched laptop. Been viewing the org from my phone since Sunday i love it. Best three bucks i ever spent

Haha that may be too much for me to handle. On the Bike? lol ill keep it in my pocket

Can anybody else see the smiley and stuff on tapalk? I can't. Is that just how it is? Just wondering

Back