Blackberry users post up

Here's the deal on the pin.
Confirmed delivery, when you send a pin, a check mark appears on the left, when the text is received by the other BB a conformation is sent back to you and a little "D" shows up in the check mark. you then know it went through.

People have to share their pins. There is no way to look them up.
To find your pin ----
Go to the Icon that looks like a wrench. (Options or settings)
Scroll down to "Status" and open it.
You will find the pin here.
Copy and paste to send via email or call the person you wish to have your pin.
As stated earlier, it is free and does not go on the email server, the confirmed delivery is a big plus.
I have sent pins to Europe and they travel just as fast as they do here in the states

Add the person to your address book and enter the pin in their info

How cool :bowdown: I now understand one more thing that I don't use on my BlackBerry. :lol:

BB storm here. I didn't know about BB messenger until a co-worker got a BB, she took mine and set everything up.

I'm forced to use a BB for work.

One tip to live by: NEVER post you PIN on a public forum. You will get tons of direct SPAM for all kinds of crap that you probably don't want or need.

test PIN sent - deliver confirmed in a few seconds. :thumbsup:

Got it.

I HIGHLY suggest everyone use BB messenger over just basic PIN messaging. It works nearly the same but the interface is more like a chat than an email.

Also found out you can add a bunch of people to one chat session. I've had 7 people in one chat session all talking it up. This would be a pretty cool feature for a bunch of board members to chat it up some night.

:thumbsup:

Back