Black/orange Busa's are in....

ks-waterbug

Group Buy Guy
Donating Member
Registered
Not a joke! Friends new Busa showed up over the weekend.... Called the dealer on my Blue hearing/seeing this news; but alas mine won't be in until next month. I'll try and see about getting some pictures!

Just spoke with him and he is going to send me some pic's of the bike in the crate! But, it won't be until later today before he can do it....
beerchug.gif

Your friend's bike is not a special promo bike or anything? 2008 deliveries have began to dealers. My dealer says he hasnt heard anything. Which dealer got this bike? Thanks

Dealer was in Vegas somewhere! The bike is sitting in his garage (at least thats what I've been told). Pic's should be available soon...

Oh did I mention I'm in Charleston, SC

?? Why are you in SC? I thought you were home now?

This thread is worthless without pics.
tounge.gif

My dealer has an 08, but its burgandy. I liked the pics of the black on orange, but then I found the 05 and bought it.

(twotonevert @ Sep. 04 2007,16:25) My dealer has an 08, but its burgandy. I liked the pics of the black on orange, but then I found the 05 and bought it.
Burgandy would be an 07.

08 is Black, blue/silver, Blak/Orange

(ks-waterbug @ Sep. 04 2007,11:42) Not a joke! Friends new Busa showed up over the weekend.... Called the dealer on my Blue hearing/seeing this news; but alas mine won't be in until next month. I'll try and see about getting some pictures!
Yeah KS we've heard this before  
laugh.gif
 For anybody not in the know KS is one of our board jokers  
wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

...although I tend to believe him this time, being the sucker that I am  
tounge.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(thebbbusa @ Sep. 04 2007,13:30)
(twotonevert @ Sep. 04 2007,16:25) My dealer has an 08, but its burgandy. I liked the pics of the black on orange, but then I found the 05 and bought it.
Burgandy would be an 07.

08 is Black, blue/silver, Blak/Orange
Rats! Sorry about that, they had an 08 sign on it!

Back