Black/orange Busa's are in....

SHOCKED.gif

Hey guys...

Did I ever tell you I have been riding around on a 2008 busa prototype for 2 years now!

I will take some pics tonight of it.

rant.gif

(BowDown @ Sep. 05 2007,09:11) Hey guys...

Did I ever tell you I have been riding around on a 2008 busa prototype for 2 years now!

I will take some pics tonight of it.

rant.gif
Sucks to be you. Ive been on the new jet powered 2015 Hayabusa for 4 months already. Its got the new invisi-paint with stealth mode and auxilliary wing system for low-level flight.

Beat that.

No pics and I don`t even care.
IMO new Busa looks like aged 1st generation, wrinkled face, saggy cellulite rear...
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Pic's are coming... I did some checking and in fact this is one of ten that have been delivered from this Vegas dealer! Hope to have some pic's very soon. Its a lot harder when your 1400 miles from home, you can appreciate what you do and don't have access to a lot more.

(ks-waterbug @ Sep. 05 2007,12:06) Pic's are coming... I did some checking and in fact this is one of ten that have been delivered from this Vegas dealer! Hope to have some pic's very soon. Its a lot harder when your 1400 miles from home, you can appreciate what you do and don't have access to a lot more.
Yeah KS keep reeling.....and get the net ready cause' a few of us are almost to the side of the boat
wink.gif
laugh.gif

(The Big Red One @ Sep. 05 2007,14:27)
(ks-waterbug @ Sep. 05 2007,12:06) Pic's are coming... I did some checking and in fact this is one of ten that have been delivered from this Vegas dealer! Hope to have some pic's very soon. Its a lot harder when your 1400 miles from home, you can appreciate what you do and don't have access to a lot more.
Yeah KS keep reeling.....and get the net ready cause' a few of us are almost to the side of the boat  
wink.gif

laugh.gif
Almost started a poll.....
Is Ks telling the truth or
Is Ks got em hook line sinker?

Only pictures will tell!
poke.gif

I've had my blue 08' for three days now. It comes with free popcorn under the hump.
lurk.gif
all_coholic.gif

Back