seen a 04 black/purple

TheBull350

Registered
my local dealer friend just got his 04' in black/purple. he's only had the dealership for a couple of months now, started from scratch. He didn't expect to see it until Jan. Feb time frame.

Donno about the color though......... purple almost looks black hard to see the transition, maybe it was the lighting but it didn't look close to suzukis web site.

he's gonna have one of the three(counting mine) boosa's around a 100+mile radius of me,

:super:?:super:??? U gotta see one in person to decide, on the web site I kinda like it, but in person :super:?:super:?? don't think so.

BUT IT"S WHAT U LIKE!!!!!!!!!

good luck and include some pics to show it off

marc

When I saw it at the bike show I thought the same thing. The purple is dark and you can't se the transition from the black. It should have been a more purple color. :D

im not a big purple fan. i thought it looked really bad on the web site. I thought to my self what are they doing....... :eek:

but to each his own. and ill have to see one in person. it prob wont be as fast as the silver/blue or the black and silver. but u never now...

if u like it tho, swoop that big bird up.. its still a busa even if it was pink.....

kazzin

I did like the fact of the "european" switch for the hazards, might order one for my dual stage boost controller for that extra stealthy install!

marc

A pink busa?? Im just not sure about that :crazy: ;)
You might get some ribbing for that!!....Awww what the hell
i would ride it

banditoo.....you ride much around Lake Louise and Banff?

If you do....I envy you.. Very beautiful area....perhaps one of my top 5 areas in the world...

banditoo.....you ride much around Lake Louise and Banff?

If you do....I envy you.. Very beautiful area....perhaps one of my top 5 areas in the world...
Yes sir/maam - all the time, Banff is less then an hour's ride from here and Lake Louise another 45 minutes or so, although being Canada and all the winter months are more challenging to ride in. The pic in my profile is very close to Banff on the old 1A highway, nice and twisty but lots of wildlife to watch out for too. I moved here from Ontario a few years ago and have to admit I'm being spoiled by the scenery here !! Come up and visit, I know some scenery that's even closer that makes Banff/Lake Louise look crappy in comparison !!!

Wow, I can't believe they have one already!  I can't wait to see it at the NYC show.  Purple's my favorite color but then again...I'm a girl  ;)   It looks really purple on the website so maybe it's good it's not that "bright" on the floor although I'd like it.   :D

KRis

IN PERSON THE PURPLE IS ALMOST AS DARK AS THE BLACK...LOOK AT ONE THIS MORNING, WANTED TO SEE THE BLUE AND SILVER ...LOVE THE BLUE AND SILVER

like Blu88 said, gotta see one in person to understand. It is kinda dark and blends in with the black!

That new Canada blue looks awsome, but it's prolly not as fast as my 03' silver/grey :tounge:

marc

When I first saw that black purple on the suzi website I wanted to call photoshop on it. And now that you describe them different I'm positive its a ps.

Back