black & gray 05 in the house...

05bulldog

Donating Member
Registered
Sorry for the rambling I am about to do, but here is a link to some of my stuff:

http://community.webshots.com/user/ckmusser

I picked it up wednesday night and it was raining and rained the next day, but since then it has been a little chilly in the morning and clear and up to 70s in the noon time!!!!  I am absolutely lovin it right now.  I took the reflectors off this afternoon...waiting for my chrome sliders to come in on tuesday so i can get them on this weekend and try to do the hump mod for the grab bar.  I also ordered the ZG double bubble...had too after a nice ride down to Ft Deposit, AL on Saturday.  WHAT a BLAST!!!  I almost feel guilty when i ride, cause my wife is a bit scared to ride with me since the bike is so new, but she did buy herself a helmet while i was riding Saturday.  I also ordered a Scorpio alarm and I hope it is as plug and play and i have heard (if anyone has any gotchas i should look out for let me know)!!

I guess this will do for now!!  The mod bug and bike are definately biting at me...Chad

<!--EDIT|05bulldog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1099866026 -->

Same here bro. i just got my Red/Black yesterday, and I'm loving it
cool.gif

Also took some pics before starting the mods.... Although other than removing reflectors and warnings, the nicer mods will have to wait a little bit (gotta get some cash flowing here...)

thanks guys...started on the dummy sticker removal also...got the easy ones on the platic, but tried to get the one off of the right side under the fairing and left some residue...what gets that crap off easier??
rock.gif

thanks guys...started on the dummy sticker removal also...got the easy ones on the platic, but tried to get the one off of the right side under the fairing and left some residue...what gets that crap off easier??  
rock.gif
3m adhesive remover works wonders....that's what I used.

and btw...nice scoot bro...

Congrats on the new bike. I approve of the color
smile.gif
Waiting on the windscreen myself. Haven't found a set of frame sliders I like. Do you have a link to where you are getting yours from?

Welcome!!!! The black and grey is sweet!! Let the fun begin (as well as the addiction!!)

nice ride man. Yes the scoripa it pretty much idiot proof. Hardest part it deciding where to place it. other then that it is fairly simple. You will have to remove part of the tail section though to get to the turnsignal wires though, that is the only bad part about it but once you have removed it a few times, it will be a breeze

Bulldog: your pratically right down the street! Well, not really, but so far you are the closest member to me that I know of. I ride up here in Huntsville, but generally alone.

Thanks for the nice comments...I love the bike and of course the truck too...the bike was a temporary fix, cause I was not sure if the wife was ever going to let me get a bike...lucky for me she likes for me to have things I like too.

ChronosWS - as for the sliders, I order them from http://www.kneedraggers.com/details/59-PROTEK-20
and I selected the chrome ones.

defuzer565 - I had someone from Birmingham send me a PM a couple of weeks back...I will see if I can find his message again and get his screenname for you...that is a bit closer to you.
cool.gif

Chad

Hey Bulldog:

I meant to warn you 'bout the upgrade bug. You obviously caught it right away!
cool.gif
My next upgrade is a Tobin seat.

BTW - Nice pictures. I really like that color combo.

defuzer565: A buddy of mine is in town this week on his Busa and we may go riding this weekend if the weather holds up. I still need some good cold weather gear but I'll layer up for now. PM or Email me.

Bob

Back