BILLET TRIPLE CLAMP

MR X

Donating Member
Registered
I want to install billet triple clamp with engraved hayabusa & kanji logos. I am only installing for bling purpose not lowering my bike.What do some of you guys have and is the quility good and do you like???

THANK YOU in advance for your replies!!
bowdown.gif

I've got this one

SP-2502-2.jpg

A very nicely machined part. I've heard bad things about some. Mostly the ones that are squared instead of rounded where the handle bar tubes slide in.

We sale a couple of different ones, what color you want and do you want the skeleton or the regular design?

I was looking not for skeleton one ,but a nice billet engraved one of good quality.

Do not buy from fee-bay, I got one from there and the bars wont tighten down properly.

You get what you pay for.
beerchug.gif
go with streetNtrack

DSC01662.jpg

WOW!! kok-lol thats so shiney i cant see what it looks like!!what make is it ??Good fit & quality??Where can i see other pics?THANKS

I will show you but if you want one i will list it on the auction site and you can do Buy it now I have several...can be sanded polished,chromed or powdercoated...Satin finsh,polished center...

IMG_3369.JPG

(GoldenChild @ Oct. 31 2006,18:55) I will show you but if you want one i will list it on the auction site and you can do Buy it now I have several...can be sanded polished,chromed or powdercoated...Satin finsh,polished center...
What kind of jack you talkin?

Still looking!! I ordered one and now not available.! Looking for chromed or high polished billet clamp with engraving .Post a pic of what ya got.and if you like it.

(KoK-LoL @ Oct. 30 2006,22:05) Chrome billit.    P.S. not lowwered yet till I get new kickstand.
Dang that thing looks good! Where did you get it from?

(GoldenChild @ Oct. 31 2006,16:58) I myself like the pmr one where you remove both pieces but that's just me.
Me too...but then again it's a lot to pay and not lower the bike.

4sale_7x.jpg

motorhead had this one made for me. lowerable, rakeable, adjustable offset, adjustable bar height, adjustable bar position.

...doesnt get any better than that...

P1010827.jpg

(Professor @ Oct. 29 2006,09:03) I've got this one

SP-2502-2.jpg

A very nicely machined part. I've heard bad things about some. Mostly the ones that are squared instead of rounded where the handle bar tubes slide in.
Thats the one I have,very pleased with it.
beerchug.gif

Back