Biketober fest Daytona, Fl

Kicking it around may run over.Went to bikeweek last year always a good time but never been in october.Would like to stay over night prices for hotels just suck
wow.gif
Post up if your going.

keith

I'll Be There From October 18 Thru October 22. Will Be Staying At Bruce Rossmeyer's Harley Davdison & Hotel. I Won't Be Riding Up My On My Busa, Taken The Chopper.....
firedevil.gif

I'll be there, but not available
wow.gif
It's both of my daughters B-day parties that Saturday and I have family coming in that whole weekend.

Justyntym

The Pessimistic Optimist
Donating Member
Registered
Thinking about giving it a shot, hate crowds though
rock.gif

Anybody have any itenerary suggestions or must see/do things so I don't just wander aimlessly?

I'd like to test ride a few different bikes, I heard they do that.

badassbusa03

I have a busa and might start modding it
Donating Member
Registered
(Justyntym @ Sep. 21 2006,05:18) Anybody have any itenerary suggestions or must see/do things so I don't just wander aimlessly?
isnt that the best way? i myself do that quite often.

GJoker

Still got love for ya's...
Donating Member
Registered
(badassbusa03 @ Sep. 21 2006,08:37)
(Justyntym @ Sep. 21 2006,05:18) Anybody have any itenerary suggestions or must see/do things so I don't just wander aimlessly?
isnt that the best way? i myself do that quite often.
There's a link to the officail site in the opening post~ You can find a schedule of events for particular dates~  
cool.gif

I'll be in the Orlando area that Tues/Wed and then Daytona from Thur - Sun. I was down for bike week the first time this year and it was a blast! Can't wait to get down there for biketoberfest!
biggrin.gif

Josh