BikeMaster TruGel Battery Review...

MikeSomething

Registered
So my Yuasa Battery passed away and it was time for a new one.
Went to a bigtime bike part seller and they were out of Yuasa batteries.
So I went w/ a the BikeMaster which was $8.00 MORE than the Yuasa which isn't cheap.

It comes w/ the standard hex nuts that slip under the top posts and screws to slide through
the posts and fasten into the hex nuts.
WHAT A PAIN... The posts had enough of a spread so that the hex nuts spun, where as a
Yuasa battery, the nuts are snug and very easy to fasten the screw onto securely.

The cranking power of this BikeMaster Battery seems alot stronger, and comes precharged,
no other problems so far...

Those Yuasas last a long time... I went with the Fast By Gast because its a beast battery and a dry cell. I hope it lasts as long as a Yuasa.

Hope the Bikemaster works out for you:beerchug:

Out of curiousity... what did you pay for it that BikeMaster?

I'm thinking Lithium when I replace the factory battery. 3 1/2 years on my '08. Hope I didn't jinx myself

Drill holes in it and tell us if the ads are true! lol JK don't do it! It says not too in the ad

i saw a ad in a sport bike mag a while that showed a super lightweight battery. it also carried a 2 yr warranty. no idea the cost, but it said it was half the weight of a stock battery. thats a cheap way to reduce alot of weight. ill have to find the ad.

Back