bikedreams

OB_petesman

Registered
I've had many a dream about motorcycles in my life,the first one i remeber was when I was 16,it was just a voice saying "you will be killed off a yamaha",so I never bought a yamaha.Just now I dreamt that I traded my busa for a BMW tourer...What a nightmare!

For 30 years I've had the same recurring dream. Parts fall off my bike while I'm riding. it won't take throttle, engine explodes, tires burst, small electrical fires...

So I patch it up with slings and rope and glue and keep riding then more things go wrong, and on and one until the bike is just a pile of steaming plastic and steel parts and I realize I'm not going to make it home...ever.

This dream makes me crazy. In reality I'm totally meticulous about all my machines. ANYTHING goes wrong, I drop everything I'm doing and devote 110% of my energy to getting it fixed.

I'm pretty sure Packa is behind this dream.

Pete sounds like dreams I've had over the years but it's about gun fights and guys after me shooting at me. I always have good clean shots at them but the bullets barely come out of the gun or they don't die after I shoot them. Sometimes the bullets barely miss me and sometimes I get shot and think I'm going to die. Weird stuff.

well u still got ur Busa with u don't u? so whats there to complain about?

My dream is that my Hayabusa was still in the garage and next to it was a Copper and silver Confederate PLC Wildcat motorcycle same color as the bus,with the Merks engine and 200 rear tire.My wife asked me what I wanted for our sixth year Anniversary and I asked for a Confederate motorcycle and she gave me a Barbie Doll Harley Davidson motorcycle.I told her what's this,she told me to go on the Barbie doll website and check how much this toy was going for,I didn't know barbie dolls go for that much money,the Harley ones where worth more and going up in price.

If you are destined to get killed on a motorcycle then I would say the Busa is the one with the most ammo.

I seldom remember my dreams, but my gf always tell me that I make movements with my right wrist. just like I am giving it a handful :) When we got togeather she didnt drive so in the morning she asked me how I controlled the gas os on a motorcycle and when I showed her she answered that I had been doing that all night. :) Even in my dreas I cant get enough speed :) I love my life...heheh
and the snow has started to melt TODAY so soon I will be thesting the TurboBUSA.
Yippeykayeymother****er :)

Dirty Pete, That is a real nightmare, You dreamed you bought a Harley!! Jack.

Jack I spent a lot of time on a street converted 1959 dirt track CH, and you could be right. Fire coming out the carb. Electical fires while under way were not uncommon. Blood all over the top of the right shock top...guess where from...and on and on.

Viol8r LOL! And I bet the young and lovely Mr. Bear dreams about running in wet cement...

Back