Had a terrible dream last night..

BowDown

Registered
I dreamt that I was out flogging my busa. Was riding with a harley, and a ninja zx-10. After a pull I was waiting at a stop sign for them to catch up. Revved the engine a bit, and blew a head gasket! Coolant all over the place, white smoke.

When I woke up I had to go out to the garage to make sure it was all a dream! :please:

lol....I hate nights like that.

Last week I had a dream that I saw 6 sport bikes wreck on the expressway and they all died. I stopped to help, but my cell wouldn't work and I just hung out until I saw a cop drive by. It was a messed up dream for sure, but I am sure it meant something. I was hoping when I opened this that you didn't have the same dream.

lol....I hate nights like that.

Last week I had a dream that I saw 6 sport bikes wreck on the expressway and they all died. I stopped to help, but my cell wouldn't work and I just hung out until I saw a cop drive by. It was a messed up dream for sure, but I am sure it meant something. I was hoping when I opened this that you didn't have the same dream.

That is HORRIBLE, listen to your instincts, sometimes it could be a premonition. :eh:

Hmm maybe a bit of Edgar Allen Poe..

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I slumbered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded, nearly tipping, suddenly there came a quiet dripping,
As of some one gently dripping, dripping on my garage floor,
`'Tis some coolant ,' I muttered, `dripping on my garage floor -
Only this, and nothing more.'

Back