Bike week '06 pix!!!

Nice pics
smile.gif

Hey Bill thats a nice picture you got of me at the Deland drags Saturday. That was me where you said "who said life on a Busa isn't a Blurr" . I was there Friday and Saturday running my Busa and my brother was there with his blue ZRX1200R we had a blast. Thanks for posting the picture!!

Hey Bill thats a nice picture you got of me at the Deland drags Saturday. That was me where you said "who said life on a Busa isn't a Blurr" . I was there Friday and Saturday running my Busa and my brother was there with his blue ZRX1200R we had a blast. Thanks for posting the picture!!
Cool! LOL! I figured somebody local would cop to that! LOL!

I was there with about a dozen of my old ZRX buds...next time grab your brother and swing by...better yet?...there's always the drags during biketoberfest.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

As a resident of florida and well seasoned patron of daytona's bike week and biketoberfest events I offer up the following two thoughts...

Thought #1: Too those of you who basically said "Wow! Thanks For The Sweet Pix!"?....you're ALL very welcome....happy to do it and...I agree...when it comes to building absolutely sick show (and even sometimes "GO") machines?...the twisted minds in daytona rock and their outrageous theme/fantasy bikes make outfits like OCC look like a joe average commercial pup lost in big woods....and I like that! LOL!

Thought #2: For those of you who basically said..."It's rediculouse..they ruined a good bike."?.....again...I agree...with a real life story...as follows...

I had just rode 180 miles north with my tank bag and tailpac mounted on my Piped and PC'ed Busa...pulled in the Hess Station and parked next to a slam dunked and stretched w/ huge rear tire turbo busa.....and as I arrived back at my busa after taking all those pix?...this guy standing between the two busa's says to me (as I'm putting my helmet on)...

Guy: "I remember when MY Busa usta look like that."

Me: "Excuse me?"

Guy: "My Busa usta look like that."

Me: "Like what?...my Busa here?"

Him: "Yes."

Me: "So...I take it that this one (the one I was parked next to) is yours?"

Him: (And very pround yet condescending) Replied..."Yep!"
biggrin.gif

I said nothing....as I smiled and rode away thinking...I'll be damned if I fug up my Busa like that one.
laugh.gif

"Show" is cool to look at...snap some pix...maybe even dream a little dream...but for me it's always been and always will be... "No Thanks...Make mine a Rider!"

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Cool! LOL! I figured somebody local would cop to that! LOL!

I was there with about a dozen of my old ZRX buds...next time grab your brother and swing by...better yet?...there's always the drags during biketoberfest.
biggrin.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif
Was you there Friday or Saturday? We met in Daytona Friday at the winghouse and rode out to Deland with about a dozen ZRX guys. Just wondering if you were in that group. There was another Busa with us that day.

<!--EDIT|OldBusaDude
Reason for Edit: None given...|1142478168 -->

Back