Headed out too daytona's "bike week"

JINKSTER

I Love my Wife!
Donating Member
Registered
I have a standing offer from some near and dear buds of mine from my ZRX days to stay at the ZRX Ranch in Holly Hill...and a ZRX Bud of mine Ted383 is running up to my place from North Palm Beach...he should be here by about 6:00pm and we'll be riding up to Daytona tonight..thursday.

Friday: I plan to hit the Outlaw Drags in Deland...Friday Night I may brave out to an open house party at Wide Open Cycles via some aqquaintances...then again?...maybe not...pends on how crowded it is as it's always insane but it may be "Beyond Insane"...whereby I'll just hang at the ZRX Ranch.

Saturday: Is a toss-up...between hitting the races or?..meeting up with Diesel and Dakkine for a ride out west.....and I think I'd rather ride...screw the races...then saturday night I hang with the Rex'ers for a bar-b-que/party.

Sunday: is usually just wake-up whenever and go have brunch and pack the bike for the ride home.

I'll try an bring back some cool pix for posting and..

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

Sounds like you got a good plan, Have a good time, I was up there last weekend trying to sell my ZX-10, no luck.. but I had a good time hanging out.

Back