Bike Night

werdkat

Registered
First things first, myself and wizeguy were originally going to ride up with 3 more guys but evidently a 120mile trip is to far! Anyway, get up there and parked the busa's. Got to walking around and saw this sexy busa with a Brock's exhaust and this caught my eye. Thankfully we walked over because someone asked "Are you the two guys on the busas?" we reply "Yes." he retorts "You might want to check your front tire it looked a bit low". So We go back to the bikes....yup caught a screw. Went bought a plug kit, popped air in it, held the plug all the way home! So now I must buy new tires, I am thinking about chaparral motorsports w00t.

On with the pics, I only brought a few pics b/c wizeguy has resized and is going to upload later I think. Oh for you turbo guys, there was this fuggin awesome turbo gsxr1000 there.

1.JPG

Wire rim on rear. Could be a harley wheel type wheel. Swingarm could be C and S customs. They are making 300 kits but not sure.

Werdkat you suck . The reason I could not go is because lack of money out of work for the time being I will be going in August though . By the way the first pic was nice I especially liked the background shot. Tell wizeguy he doesn't even know what mudd wrestling is .

<!--EDIT|hsfire77
Reason for Edit: None given...|1119203417 -->

Werdkat you suck . The reason I could not go is because lack of money out of work for the time being I will be going in August though . By the way the first pic was nice I especially liked the background shot. Tell wizeguy he doesn't even know what mudd wrestling is .
buahahahaha! my ninja! yes wizeguy doesn't know, he was getting excited thinking it was going to be a man boob contest.

Back