Bike is at Corbin...

TruWrecks

Banned
I got the Busa down to Corbin on the scheduled day. I rode from Portland to Eugene in four or five miles of rain. Going over the pass at Ashland was cold but dry. The Busa is now in the hands of the Corbin wizards to do their best. The prototype bag looks better in person than on the pictures. I got to meet Mike Corbin while I was there. That place is huge. They will be sending me updates on my baby so I know she is in good hands.

I wanted to say a very big "THANK YOU" to BA Busa for the hospitality and room. I enjoyed the visit.

I'm on the train heading home right now. I will be back on Sunday. Just in time for the rain to come back. :banghead:

:beerchug:

Cool! :beerchug: Can't wait to see some pics! Keep us updated...

:rofl: They put Doug's exhaust on my bike :laugh:

043009a.jpg

I got the Busa down to Corbin on the scheduled day. I rode from Portland to Eugene in four or five miles of rain. Going over the pass at Ashland was cold but dry. The Busa is now in the hands of the Corbin wizards to do their best. The prototype bag looks better in person than on the pictures. I got to meet Mike Corbin while I was there. That place is huge. They will be sending me updates on my baby so I know she is in good hands.

I wanted to say a very big "THANK YOU" to BA Busa for the hospitality and room. I enjoyed the visit.

I'm on the train heading home right now. I will be back on Sunday. Just in time for the rain to come back. :banghead:

:beerchug:

You're welcome Brother...cya in about 4 weeks when they get our bikes done :thumbsup:

it's good to see them hooking a couple of us up :beerchug: definitely keep us updated

:thumbsup: looks like they are looking good.

Back