biggest bike dealer in memphis tn

jetguy

Registered
anyone know the largest bike dealer in memphis tn? i want to go and try on some different gear and different brands, so i wanted to go somewear that had a ton of stuff in stock

thanks

jet guy

Try Cycle Gear if you have one. Just cloths, leathers and equipment ! They have really LARGE selections !
beerchug.gif

Don't look like your getting much feedback on dealers in your local. The guys at www.newenough.com may be of some help. Although you cant try the gear on, they have great guidelines when it comes to fit, and if you need to exchange anything, they are super easy to deal with. Their prices can't be beat. I have bought a ton of stuff from them as well as several of the members here on the org. The best experience I have ever had with ordering something on the net by far! Give them a look, and also check out the deals in  their closeout section, the prices there are really LOW!

(GSXcite @ Mar. 02 2007,22:30) Don't look like your getting much feedback on dealers in your local. The guys at www.newenough.com may be of some help. Although you cant try the gear on, they have great guidelines when it comes to fit, and if you need to exchange anything, they are super easy to deal with. Their prices can't be beat. I have bought a ton of stuff from them as well as several of the members here on the org. The best experience I have ever had with ordering something on the net by far! Give them a look, and also check out the deals in their closeout section, the prices there are really LOW!
+1

I don't know about Memphis anymore. There used to be a good size dealer on Summer Ave. If all else fails your just a little over an hour from Corinth Ms and Lakehill Motors there is a rather large dealer and has a large selection of gear.

Back