Bigdiesel down again-elec. gremlins got'm

dont worry D-i'm gonna be sending you brand-new panels to work with. My whole right side is FUBARd; front fender/right fairing/nose are the only pieces intact right now. I am hoping to have funds for the CF kit, but if not, guna grab new right fairing and tail section/ tank and then we'll get crackin...either way, this thing is gonna spin headz, and probably guna be too XXX for postin on the board!
biggrin.gif

Dude,

I read your post title and thought you bit the big one again. Glad it's not that. Congrats on the wedding thing. You know the old saying: "My wife and I are happily married---my wife is happy and I'm married!!!" LOL Seriously--good luck!

Stator failure? Charging system malfunction resulting in diminished power to the ignition thereby limiting maximum RPMs due to insufficient coil saturation leading to weakened spark intensity and competition with the amperage draw by Fuel delivery systems. Put a charger on your battery independently of the bike and have it load tested. Then restart the bike in Neutral and check the Voltage across the terminals relative to the Voltage check off the bike. If the voltage drops the obvious answer is a fault in the charging system or WIRING to the battery from the stator, or a bad voltage REGULATOR.
WOW You know your sh*t!!! That sounds impressive!! I couldn't make that stuff up if I wanted to. I will write down your name for future problems.

Man those sound effects were cracking me up! Sit back, relax and enjoy your wedding, bro.

BTW... 25%? Naaahhh! 15% is the way to go! Got it on my truck. Pure sunlight and you can't see a thing inside unless you push your face up against the window and cup your hands over the sides of your eyes. And there was some cheesy factory tint on the back windows... layered the 15% over that and there is NO WAY to see inside. Then an 8" band on the windshield... pitch dark!

Good luck!
double 5% here. Night can't see nut'n

105_0553__Small_.JPG

by the way congrats on the wedding, the bike will see the light of day again soon.:cool:

Stator failure? Charging system malfunction resulting in diminished power to the ignition thereby limiting maximum RPMs due to insufficient coil saturation leading to weakened spark intensity and competition with the amperage draw by Fuel delivery systems. Put a charger on your battery independently of the bike and have it load tested. Then restart the bike in Neutral and check the Voltage across the terminals relative to the Voltage check off the bike. If the voltage drops the obvious answer is a fault in the charging system or WIRING to the battery from the stator, or a bad voltage REGULATOR.
Reading that reminded me of that dorky kid in Fast and the Furious 2.

Back