Big Gala event!!!

MET

The Watcher
Registered
Well it looks like it is getting close to the big 5,000 post event. Look out I am told that all kinds of things will happen. I hear a rumor that it will even add another 12 hp to the Ninja Eater. I am not sure what I become after this mark, maybe I just fade away because i am talking too much. We shall see. Let the count down begin. :D :eek:

Just don't let it go to your head..

OK, you da man!

All_kneel.gif

remember when ppl were begging for their posts back?
Yep :D
ahhhh yes, alas.... the great crash of 2002. Where I lost my name with the hyphen, lost the date joined (originally May 2002) and my post numbers... Cache promised to at least restore my "joined date" but THAT never happened. (guess I didn't kiss butt enough in Laguna)

Anyway, sorry to get off topic! Congrats oh mighty Turbo Busa Ninja Eater.... You are Da' Man, and I always listen!!!!

Your Favorite Busa ridin' Female Ninja....

Lo-Busa with the hyphen who became a member in May 2002!

remember when ppl were begging for their posts back?
Yep  :D
ahhhh yes, alas.... the great crash of 2002. Where I lost my name with the hyphen, lost the date joined (originally May 2002) and my post numbers...  Cache promised to at least restore my "joined date" but THAT never happened. (guess I didn't kiss butt enough in Laguna)

Anyway, sorry to get off topic!  Congrats oh mighty Turbo Busa Ninja Eater....  You are Da' Man, and I always listen!!!!

Your Favorite Busa ridin' Female Ninja....  

Lo-Busa with the hyphen who became a member in May 2002!
Yes you are by far my favorite Busa riding female Ninja.  
<marquee></marquee><marquee></marquee><marquee>
bow1.gif
</marquee>

<span style='color:limegreen'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>NE</span></span>

If you're ever in South East Wisconsin, I'll take you to the Brat Stop. They've got excellent brats.

Ultra Cool smileys doing the wave :beerchug:

I guess my measly little amount of posts don't come close, but congrats. I guess it's pimpin time. :tounge:

<span style='color:limegreen'><span style='font-size:15pt;line-height:100%'>NE</span></span>

If you're ever in South East Wisconsin, I'll take you to the Brat Stop.  They've got excellent brats.

Ultra Cool smileys doing the wave :beerchug:
I was born in Wisconsin. The Brat stop is very good. I just got back from visiting a couple of weeks ago. Mukwoango Cudahay Racine. i will even buy the beer. :D ;D

Back