Biaggi to WSBK

Gunnybusa

DEFENDER of the FAITH!
Donating Member
Registered
Im with Mr Brown. Max only cares about how cool Max is and about how many chicks Max can get.

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
You could almost say that about Bayliss and Edwards, too--superstars in WSBK, but barely visible in MotoGP. I don't know much about Biaggi, except that when I'd see him, he always appeared to give Rossi a good run. Personally, I think the factories move riders up too quickly.

gtrpimp76

S.Q.U.I.D. Extraordinaire
Donating Member
Registered
Biaggi is a good rider. He's an aging veteran that MotoGP doesn't quite want anymore. He's also got quite the EGO on him too.

I think he'll do well in WSB. It should be a fight between Biaggi, Bayliss and Toseland.

Speaking of EGO: Biaggi's is so big that Corser had to leave and join Yamaha. Biaggi is not a fan of team mates.

Charlesbusa

Used to be a SoCal Busa
Donating Member
Registered
The deal is not final yet because there are rumors that Kawasaki want Biaggi in Motogo next year. I am sure Biaggi will take any Motogp ride over WSB.

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 14 2006,23:50) The deal is not final yet because there are rumors that Kawasaki want Biaggi in Motogo next year.  I am sure Biaggi will take any Motogp ride over WSB.
Man, now that would be nice to see--Biaggi on a Kawi in MotoGP!