WSBK-I've got three words for Haga-

Shibumi

Donating Member
Registered
Anybody else catch the first WSBK race today? Biaggi pissed off Haga, so Haga takes his left hand off the bar to "gesture" to Biaggi and throws his bike off the corner in the process!!
face7.gif

It was obvious even the announcer thought him a stone wanker for THAT exhibition...
laugh.gif

Not to be critical, but is it just me or does the lead announcer sound like a Brit version of Joe Peschi on crystal meth??

P.S.- Anyone know, do these 1000's (and 1098 now) come pretty close to the MotoGP 800's in power? First race they clocked the Zuki at 310 klicks on the straight...
rock.gif

P.P.S.- Can they have ANYMORE FRIGGIN COMMERCIALS in a short broadcast like these races?!? EVERY four minutes of racing they show 2-3 minutes of commercials, gimme a break...
spank.gif
spank.gif

spank.gif

Not to be critical, but is it just me or does the lead announcer sound like a Brit version of Joe Peschi on crystal meth??

P.S.- Anyone know, do these 1000's (and 1098 now) come pretty close to the MotoGP 800's in power? First race they clocked the Zuki at 310 klicks on the straight...  
rock.gif

P.P.S.- Can they have ANYMORE FRIGGIN COMMERCIALS in a short broadcast like these races?!? EVERY four minutes of racing they show 2-3 minutes of commercials, gimme a break...  
spank.gif

spank.gif
+1+1+1+1+1 holy shi! the commercials were ridiculous, esp the dang insurance commercials, and the main announcer is down right annoying they need to can that guy he's mr excited/interupter

spank.gif

rock.gif

spank.gif

spank.gif
+1+1+1+1+1 holy shi! the commercials were ridiculous, esp the dang insurance commercials, and the main announcer is down right annoying they need to can that guy he's mr excited/interupter
Watched it on DVR...NO COMMERCIALS! It's worth watching it delayed.

spank.gif

rock.gif

spank.gif
spank.gif
Watched it on DVR...NO COMMERCIALS! It's worth watching it delayed.
DVR here too, it was so often it was STILL annoying...

MotoGP doesn't have nearly as many, and it starts MARCH 9TH!!!!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif

No more WSBK for me then...

spank.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

bowdown.gif

I watch motogp on the web. Anytime I want with no commercials. Speeds sucks big a$$.

Charles what is the diff. in times between FIM Superbike and Moto GP at Qatar?

Just looked up Hayden's record of 1:57.9, Bayliss had 1:59.9 today...so about 2 seconds I guess...thanks me.

Charles what is the diff. in times between FIM Superbike and Moto GP at Qatar?

Just looked up Hayden's record of 1:57.9, Bayliss had 1:59.9 today...so about 2 seconds I guess...thanks me.
laugh.gif

2 seconds is a lot too. At some tracks the 800s are faster than the old 1000 MotoGP bikes. That shows what HP means less than brakes, suspension, and electronics
winkold.gif

I dont think it was Haga's fault at all. Biaggi made an even worse pass on him last year that took them both out (in front of spectator Valentino Rossi), especially Haga, who was in the hunt for the championship.

I'd say it was some bad blood that's spilled over into this year. And I guarantee the rivalry will only get much more intense.

Couldn't understand why Kawi used LAST YEARS
wowold.gif
Commercial
winkold.gif
. But I loved the Races
ThumbsUp.gif

Couldn't understand why Kawi used LAST YEARS
wowold.gif
 Commercial
winkold.gif
. But I loved the Races
ThumbsUp.gif
thumb_up.gif

5 riders fighting for position! AWESOME! I hope GP is anywhere near this good, but, I doubt it. GP will be good from a "multiple riders winning a race" standpoint. But the intense passing during a race, gotta go with WSBK.

I dont think it was Haga's fault at all. Biaggi made an even worse pass on him last year that took them both out (in front of spectator Valentino Rossi), especially Haga, who was in the hunt for the championship.

I'd say it was some bad blood that's spilled over into this year. And I guarantee the rivalry will only get much more intense.
Yeah, Haga TOOK HIS HAND OFF THE BAR to respond to Biaggi! That's when he tossed it...
ohthedrama.gif

i thought the races were pretty good. 4 or 5 bikes going for the lead. lead changes up to the last couple of corners. guys not wanting to give in after getting passed. i liked it myself.
i think biaggi and his teammate will kill each other before the season is over. good to see a zuk out front early.
if moto is anything like like last year i will get plenty of sleep. the only thing worse is ama superbike

Yeah, Haga TOOK HIS HAND OFF THE BAR to respond to Biaggi! That's when he tossed it...  
ohthedrama.gif
laugh.gif

Do you remember Brno last year, when Biaggi took Haga out. Then Haga retaliates in the gravel trap by throwing and kicking gravel at Biaggi. Corner workers had to hold Haga back b/c he was gonna rush Biaggi and kick his arse. Haga then threw a couple of middle fingers.
ices_rofl.gif
jump9.gif

I like Haga he is an exciting racer to watch but that was a mistake that cost him dearly.
Two great races for sure. How about Xaus
clap.gif

Looks like Ducati will have a big year in SB just like they did last year in Moto GP.

I am glad racing is back....now I can watch TV again.

Tivo is the bomb......watch when I want and skip all the ads.
thumb_up.gif

Back