Biaggi to WSBK

05 Busa LE

Donating Member
Registered
Just read on Speed that Biaggi is testing on the Alstare Suzuki! Maybe he'll give Bayliss a run next year!

Im with Mr Brown. Max only cares about how cool Max is and about how many chicks Max can get.

You could almost say that about Bayliss and Edwards, too--superstars in WSBK, but barely visible in MotoGP. I don't know much about Biaggi, except that when I'd see him, he always appeared to give Rossi a good run. Personally, I think the factories move riders up too quickly.

Biaggi is a good rider. He's an aging veteran that MotoGP doesn't quite want anymore. He's also got quite the EGO on him too.

I think he'll do well in WSB. It should be a fight between Biaggi, Bayliss and Toseland.

Speaking of EGO: Biaggi's is so big that Corser had to leave and join Yamaha. Biaggi is not a fan of team mates.

The deal is not final yet because there are rumors that Kawasaki want Biaggi in Motogo next year. I am sure Biaggi will take any Motogp ride over WSB.

(Mr Brown @ Oct. 12 2006,09:26) He's a bitch. Couldn't cut it at the top so he's backing down the ladder.......
Max is a B!Otch
pissed.gif

(Charlesbusa @ Oct. 14 2006,23:50) The deal is not final yet because there are rumors that Kawasaki want Biaggi in Motogo next year.  I am sure Biaggi will take any Motogp ride over WSB.
Man, now that would be nice to see--Biaggi on a Kawi in MotoGP!

Looks like Nakano will be going to Honda...so Max can take a shot at Team Green
argue.gif

Didnt feel like starting a new thread so I dredged up the Oldest WSBK related thread I could find! :fire:

With the 23 season just wrapping up and winter testing beginning there are quite a few developments underway. Rea, Toprak, Bassani and a few others swapping teams, Iannone returning to racing, new rider/bike weight limit proposals etc. Its all under way at Jerez right now. Ironically Rea Broke his contract with Kawasaki to ride the Yamaha, just vacated by Toprak at the end of his contract with them, but Yamaha, who have Rea on track already at Jerez, yet are banning Toprak from riding or talking about his BMW bike/contract for the time being at least? Not sure what going on there.

Rea on the Yamaha, before and after his first outing.
1698772370001.png

1698772431711.png

Iannone on his new Ducati.
1698772516018.png

1698772593246.png

Didnt feel like starting a new thread so I dredged up the Oldest WSBK related thread I could find! :fire:

With the 23 season just wrapping up and winter testing beginning there are quite a few developments underway. Rea, Toprak, Bassani and a few others swapping teams, Iannone returning to racing, new rider/bike weight limit proposals etc. Its all under way at Jerez right now. Ironically Rea Broke his contract with Kawasaki to ride the Yamaha, just vacated by Toprak at the end of his contract with them, but Yamaha, who have Rea on track already at Jerez, yet are banning Toprak from riding or talking about his BMW bike/contract for the time being at least? Not sure what going on there.

Rea on the Yamaha, before and after his first outing.
View attachment 1672271

View attachment 1672272
Iannone on his new Ducati.
View attachment 1672273

View attachment 1672274
I watch WSBK and prefer it over MotoGP....

I like the fact these bikes are similar to what people can buy unlike the MotoGP bikes...

Ducatis are still kicking everyone's arses though....

Back