Better pics of the drop...

Looks good!
beerchug.gif
The only problem I found is that I scrape the lower part of the fairing on the twistys! I was riding up a nice twisty mountain road with a friend of mine who has a ninja and after we stopped he said that I was so low it looked like I was scraping. Well a few days later, while washing my bike, I discovered a scrape mark on both sides of my bike. I guess I will not be riding that agressive anymore!
Why not just make it right again (by raising it back up) so that you can ride the twisties as you like??? Do you want to enjoy riding it, or posing on it?

Just trying to help here.

Dropping it would explain the 2" wide chicken filets on those tires!
laugh.gif

Looks good!  
beerchug.gif
  The only problem I found is that I scrape the lower part of the fairing on the twistys! I was riding up a nice twisty mountain road with a friend of mine who has a ninja and after we stopped he said that I was so low it looked like I was scraping. Well a few days later, while washing my bike, I discovered a scrape mark on both sides of my bike. I guess I will not be riding that agressive anymore!
Why not just make it right again (by raising it back up) so that you can ride the twisties as you like???  Do you want to enjoy riding it, or posing on it?

laugh.gif
Lookks like new tires to me ?

Looks good!  
beerchug.gif
Why not just make it right again (by raising it back up) so that you can ride the twisties as you like???  Do you want to enjoy riding it, or posing on it?

laugh.gif
I lowered the Busa because when I stop I like to be slightly bent at the knee. She was a little too high for me.
I have a naked bike that I can ride hard when I don't want to pose on the Busa.
hello.gif

Looks good!  
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif
I lowered the Busa because when I stop I like to be slightly bent at the knee. She was a little too high for me.
hello.gif

Looks good!
beerchug.gif
Why not just make it right again (by raising it back up) so that you can ride the twisties as you like??? Do you want to enjoy riding it, or posing on it?

laugh.gif
hello.gif
Ah. Then disregard my mirthful post!

Now "that"...makes me wonder if I could have been happy with an LE.....No No No....what am I saying?
rock.gif
.......that is just So-darn-beautiful...detail in all the right places....
coolold.gif

Very nice...
super.gif
super.gif
super.gif

super.gif

super.gif

Back