Better Late Than Never

GrandpaBusa

Registered
I'm Baaack!!! Been following the Bash threads the past few weeks and finally have been able to arrange time off work and will be attending this year after a 2 year hiatus. I should arrive at the Phillips around 10 pm Wednesday and plan on staying until Sunday. Hopefully there will be somebody at the pits when I arrive so I can find out what is planned for breakfast and group rides. It will be great seeing everyone again even if some of the oldies are not going to be present. I know it is short notice but if there is anyone in the northern va/wash dc area that needs a ride and can leave around noon Wed 4/20 there is room on the trailer for a second bike. I can be reached on cp 703-408-4098. See ya at the Bash!!!!!! GrandpaBusa rides again (slowly).

Well I am so glad you reapeared. Been looking for you for a while- Tom will not be making be ther this time. But ya still have me. Found a place to crash yet? Welcome Back Friend

saw ya lurking and folks trying to get you to come...cant wait to meet ya

looking forward to seeing you again, i imagine there will be quite a few of us around the firepit when you arrive :beerchug:

Back