Better Late than never (pics)

Wild07

Registered
I dont post much, and certainly haven't posted pics of my 07 yet, but it started like this---

P3190240.jpg
\

And sits like this now---

PC070187.jpg

PC070193.jpg

Lowered 2.5" in the rear, 1" in the front with a strap for the strip, tiger tail, PCIII, Flowtech 4-6 arm, 17/42(now 16/42) gear, Zero Gravity DB screen, my pipes cut down, Clear Alternatives smoked lenses for the front are on their way and a host of plans for next year!!!

And one of me and her in action on the stock WB---
P6060058_edited-1.jpg

I've got another set in stock trim I'm thinking about chopping down to the same length(mine are about 8in long OAL) if anyone would be interested. Also thinking about powdercoating mine to match the bike a little better too. A clear alternatives smoked LED tail light with integrated turn signals is in the works also...

Yeah, about the garage... we're finishing the other side now(doin all the wood work) and so my tools n lift get abused! I'll look better when someone buys my stock arm... hint hint

good looking bike for being lowered :) gotta love the matching license plates... :thumbsup:

Thanks!!! I'm actually a little worried about it for next year being so low. The bodywork is pretty much screwed anyway, but I'm getting concerned with my already flat pipes and oil pan. And not many catch the plates...good nickname and better to match the bikes that way

Thanks Everyone! I'll pull her off the lift and out tomorrow to get some better pictures hopefully with the body on, and a few of the NightHawk too.

:thumbsup:
I've got another set in stock trim I'm thinking about chopping down to the same length(mine are about 8in long OAL) if anyone would be interested. Also thinking about powdercoating mine to match the bike a little better too. A clear alternatives smoked LED tail light with integrated turn signals is in the works also...

Back