Best way to wash a '99 Copper Hayabusa?

You guys crack me up
smile.gif
No keys yet, but owner confessed to sending them out this Tuesday after I got the bike on last THURSDAY! I am going to ask that he at least split the cost for tires, although it was my fault for not asking(although he really should have told me they're nearly bald). They are Sportecs, but I may do the Pilot Powers. Anyway, HERE ARE THE PICS AS PROMISED
beerchug.gif

DSC01023.JPG

For a moment there, your "flame name" looked like TXASSH0LE (seriously!--but not intentional thinking
laugh.gif

Nice Pics.
thumb_up.gif
I would have hot wired that thing to at least take it for a spin. Just to make sure it's ok of course
laugh.gif

your "flame name" looked like TXASSH0LE
Not exactly how we talk to each other here on the .Org...
Yeah A bit harsh!

Glad to hear that the Stuff is in the Mail! however I use to often claimed my checks were in the mail paying bills back in the day!  
laugh.gif

When dealing with stuff like this is better to pay the extra $$ for a tracking number! That way you know if it was truly sent and where it is and so forth!

You have to admit it does seem a little suspicious. So would expect some to try to keep it humorous! People always Burning on people all the time! But to turn to Name calling insults isn't really necessary! You still fresh to boards,don't wear out your welcome by going this route! Peeps won't want to deal with you in places like the for sale section and the priceless part is the info you might not receive on your new ride(hopefully)!

Why werent the keys in the ignition when it got delivered?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
bro,post up that vin#, everyday that goes buy and you dont have the keys,he's getting further and further away.if it has lojack you will know soon enough if its stolen...post the vin#

I bought my bike from a guy in ohio,alot of phone conversations and I still made him send me the title and keys before i sent him the ck,I did send him a copy of the bank ck first though so he could see i had it and it had his name on there,theres alot of scamming MOFO's out there bro

rock.gif

rock.gif
?
rock.gif
bro,post up that vin#, everyday that goes buy and you dont have the keys,he's getting further and further away.if it has lojack you will know soon enough if its stolen...post the vin#

I bought my bike from a guy in ohio,alot of phone conversations and I still made him send me the title and keys before i sent him the ck,I did send him a copy of the bank ck first though so he could see i had it and it had his name on there,theres alot of scamming MOFO's out there bro
Seriously, guys, I didn't intend on being a jerk, I was only kidding!
shake.gif

The reason the key wasn't with the bike is that the shipper wants that stuff sent separately. Thanks for asking!

Kurt

rock.gif

rock.gif
?
rock.gif

Seriously, guys, I didn't intend on being a jerk, I was only kidding!
shake.gif

The reason the key wasn't with the bike is that the shipper wants that stuff sent separately.  Thanks for asking!

Kurt
"the shipper wants it sent seperately"

are you kidding me?

what about what the BUYER wants!!!

I think you got screwed..post the vin#

rock.gif

Update: The seller told me that he contacted the post office which let him know that the package came back. He said he will overnight the stuff to me. I made sure that he did the delivery confirmation this time. Sounds fishy to me, but I have a feeling they will show up soon.

Devldog- The shipper, JC Motors, says that they do not want the keys, paperwork, etc with the bike upon shipping. I guess its possible the bike can get stolen or joy ridden. This is the 2nd time I've used them. Thanks again

K

are you worried about posting the vin#. I'm just askin. If it were me I would cause what could it hurt?
beerchug.gif

Back